Chapter 33

The appearance of Mr. Jin is just the beginning.

"If education has to be linked to ability, then it seems that I should not stand here with a primary school education." Lao Gao, a well-known domestic arranger teacher, then stood up, and he directly @'Ke Yinong' former manager and those artists who fish in troubled waters .

"How many people are engaged in their own jobs after graduation? I'm afraid it's less than 30%. So a man from science and engineering turned singer, learning music theory and piano from scratch, what's the problem?"

The arrangement teacher called Lao Gao indeed has a primary school education. His family is poor and unable to support him to continue his studies. However, as soon as Lao Gao, who is born with an excellent sense of music, comes into contact with arranging, he shows an amazing talent, and he is also very hardworking. Even if he is successful, he is still learning.

"A jealous mediocrity cannot see the good in others, 'I am the world'." Lao Gao's sarcasm came out between the lines.

Everyone was surprised, where did Ke Yinong and these two people come from? At least Daikin didn't name names, and Lao Gao almost pointed at those people's noses and scolded 'jealous and mediocrity'.

Young netizens don't know that Lao Gao also encountered such a public opinion blow when he was young.

Because of his low education and because he came from a peasant background, other people refused to believe his strength, and slandered him for stealing other people's works, speaking with a nose and eyes. To prove himself, Lao Gao almost jumped from the upstairs.

He knew too much about this kind of suffocation, so he couldn't hold his breath at this time.

If a person has the ability or not, you will know if you come up and try it. Lao Gao and An Yinong chatted for an afternoon, and also tried out three perfume promotion songs.

He was convinced that An Yinong was the original creator. Because only the original author can be so familiar with his own songs, he can adapt different styles at will.

"Why do so many people speak for Ke Yinong? The power of capital is so powerful that people who have no knowledge of music theory at all can be praised as original geniuses." The unwilling sailor rushed to Lao Gao's side.

"Why does Ke Yinong, an original amateur, compose lyrics and compose music? Nonsense, he is talented in music theory! He works hard enough! The pond uses its own dimensions to measure the rivers, and if he says 'I don't believe it', this is just sitting there watching the sky, you know what idiot? "

Lao Gao went crazy, netizens were stunned, and even An Yinong was surprised.

He didn't open his mouth before, firstly, others would not listen to his defense, and secondly, he had the opportunity to prove himself. A part of "Singer and Composer" is to test the ability of singer-songwriter.

To say grievance, that is, being scolded for a few days, there is no more loss.

But he didn't expect that under such circumstances, these two seniors could stand up and speak for him, and they actually met once.

"I went to visit them, I just hope that when the sewage hits, they are willing to give me a chance, and they will not easily remove me from the guest list."

An Yinong even felt that he was a little utilitarian, and I'm sorry for these people's attention.

"Zhao Ze's rubbish, it's okay to slander me, but also involve others."

He put on his coat and went directly to a nearby piano shop: "Is it convenient to borrow your piano for live broadcast?" He took out his wallet and prepared to give money.