Chapter 18

The basement of a certain city, the headquarters of a network of navy gangs.

"Teacher you're really powerful, this move to do the opposite is as pure as fire." The water army looked at their head with admiration.

This time the hot search on 'Ke Yinong Crying Miserably' is the result of their studio's battle.

In just a few hours, before most of the night cat netizens started their night life, they first associated the name 'Ke Yinong' with 'selling miserable'. It was very successful, fully meeting the requirements of the gold master, and even exceeding it.

The head of the water army put down the cola with ice in his hand and his work partner Instant Noodle Jun: "You still have little experience. Before the paper media era, I was really calling for wind and rain."

Media people miss that era, manipulating the situation and controlling the mouthpiece.

"Teacher, tell me, according to this trend, when will Ke Yinong finish playing? I think his company is too busy to take care of itself, so I think it will be soon."

However, the head of the navy was not very optimistic: "Nowadays, the audience is also learning to be smart. Well, before there is no real hammer, it is most likely to stir up the flames, and it is easy to end the game. If you want to completely get rid of this front traffic, unless you come out with a black history that cannot be washed away, and it is real hammered, it is best to officially enter the market." 

In the end, enter the Internet era, Everyone is a self-media, and they want to manipulate public opinion is not as easy as it used to be.

"Official admission? That's not easy."

The sailor leader spit out a mouthful of carbon dioxide with a face of vicissitudes: "Isn't it? Times have changed, and our life is not easy to get along." 

Ke Yinong's few passerby fans (non-face fans) were cleaned again. The little popularity condensed by the live broadcast is like a small flame in the wind, which is about to go out.

"I liked him at first because of how high-spirited he looked when he stood on the stage and sang, but he couldn't sing anymore. Since what I liked is long gone, why should I force it?" said the self-proclaimed fan.

"What fans! They are all brothers of Formaldehyde—fake fans! Real idols and fake idols can't be recognized." The system jumped angrily, "What is the company doing? Don't do anything at all, go bankrupt and forget it!"

"Calm down, Calm down, the more serious you are, the more you will be defeated." The client An Yinong calmly comforted the pepper-colored system, and he was even in the mood to sharpen a pencil.

When there was nothing to do at night, An Yinong decided to reward himself for a little free time by painting.

"Has the host still not realized that he is Ke Yinong?" the system said, "Can this kind of thing be tolerated?" If it happened to An Yinong himself, how could he still be so calm?

An Yinong smiled and said nothing. He just continued to sharpen the pencils with the utility knife, leaving a long lead for each one.

In front of him was an easel, on which was fixed a piece of sketching paper with thumbtacks, and on one side were seven or eight sharpened pens, as well as paper, pens, and charcoal sticks. These are just bought, there is a large supermarket near the hotel.

This was the first time the system knew that the host could draw. When it selected the host, it only knew that he was a well-known incompetent but extremely popular vase in the entertainment industry.