Chapter 182

The High Priestess of the Soul Race, as a high-ranking member of the Soul Race, knew full and more information and the accuracy was still very high. That's why An Yinong's live broadcast had a few more million followers within a few minutes.

He even appeared in a meeting that was urgently held in the virtual world.

"It would be great if someone with this ability could be used by us."

"Don't think about it, this person is probably going to be a Seeker in the future."

On the screen, the High Priestess of the Soul Race had finished the most crucial information.

'It's almost over', An Yinong thought to himself, 'An ability with no limitations and no weaknesses will make people more and more fearful'.

After finishing their troop deployment and specific battle plan, the Soul Clan Priest had a moment to 'escape' the control of 'Spirit Speech' as he raised his scepter once more.

"This guy ......," An Yinong frowned, [tell me ...... um!]

He couldn't seem to control the High Priest of the Soul Clan, and a mouthful of blood spat out.

The moment he 'lost control', the Soul Race High Priest's scepter was already aimed at An Yinong.

"Watch out!" Ken appeared beside An Yinong in the blink of an eye, trying to stop the High Priest of the Soul Clan: although he was wary, he also knew how much good it would do to have someone with this kind of ability as one of his own.

It was already instinctive for these soldiers to put their collective interests before their personal interests.

An Yinong was surprised in his heart, not expecting his bitter trick to have this effect. But of course, he wouldn't let this out-and-out player get killed for himself. So the Saffron Vine on the Soul Race High Priest instantly blossomed and crawled all over his body.

The Soul Race High Priest's dead energy couldn't withstand the growth of the saffron vines, and he was drained.

"Ah ...... who the hell are you?" The High Priest of the Soul Clan couldn't understand why he had failed no matter what.

"You guess?" An Yinong indifferently watched him fall.

The Soul Clan High Priest's black robes scattered into smoke, and the twelve-hole bone mask fell along with the scepter in his hand.

The rest of Ken's squad came over, and one tried to pick up the mask, but it shattered at the touch, and it was the scepter that stayed. He came over with the scepter as if to hand it back to Yinong, who was coughing up blood.

The blood splattered on the green grass, which also looked like a clump of red flowers.

Qin helped him, who was unsteady on his feet, "What's wrong? What can I do to help you?"

"Qin, I'm so hungry." The black runes faded away from his skin, the backlash had stopped, and An Yinong was feeling nothing but pain and hunger, the kind of hunger that made him faint.

At this moment, he was no longer that big brother who controlled the life and death of the Soul Clan's High Priest, but just a young man who was injured, covered in blood, and still shouting in pain at the person he liked. Looking at such An Yinong, Qin's heart was soft and sour, "Take a rest, I'll go find food."

"Uh-huh." An Yinong's eyes were a little blurry and his strength was drawn out, but grabbing the person in front of him he felt at ease, closing his eyes at ease and fainting.

The sun outside the clouds faded and disappeared, the ground shook once more, and the world entered the darkness once more.

Holding his teammate who no longer had a bright smile, Qin, who had never been calm and rational to the extreme, finally panicked.