Chapter 225

The five-star chef personally cut the sashimi, the sauce made with good ingredients, An Yinong ate most of the pot in one bite. It wasn't enough for him to eat by himself, so he took another plate and went to find Han Yu.

Han Yu's assistant and bodyguard didn't stop him, and the door opened.

"White Crow is really on board."

"See? It's not a double or anything, is it?"

"No, you can trust my powers on that." The man who spoke unfolded his hand and a paper resembling a resume appeared in his hand, "The resume appeared the moment I saw him, and it was indeed White Crow. Heck, I've seen his real name."

That daytime, the men struck.

Not with guns, but with powers, powers called 'Book of Death'.

This ability required them to obtain body tissues that carried biological information about their prey, such as hair with follicles, blood, chunks of flesh, and the like. They then use them to make a special ink and write the true name of this prey on the book condensed by the ability.

Then the prey would die dramatically.

The only way to break this psychic ability is to interrupt this 'dramatic' death.

This was also for the reason that these bigwigs had brought along many security personnel with special abilities in recent years, the ability to kill and take someone's life from thousands of miles away was undefendable.

And this time, the one who interrupted Han Yu's 'dramatic' death was An Yinong, but by letting Han Yu do it himself, he could have avoided this 'dramatic' death as well.

"Don't worry." Han Yu gently hugged the expressionless An Yinong, whose years as a civil servant hadn't been spent going up against all sorts of strange assassination skills.

They'd caught several people in this operation, and besides the ones they'd discovered long ago, there was also a staff member who had lurked very deeply, and if you counted the ones implicated domestically, a dozen people would have to go in.

"That guy with the 'Book of Death' powers ......"

"That guy, like me, is protected by layers of protection. And hardly anyone knows who he is."

"I want to know what this person looks like and his name without letting anyone know." An Yinong, who was being held comfortably by Han Yu, said softly, his expression calm, with only flames leaping in his eyes.

This matter had nothing to do with justice, it only depended on who was strong and who was weak, and who laughed in the end.

Taking someone's life from a thousand miles away is not just a supernatural ability.

Han Yu didn't say anything, just hugged him tighter, knowing that An Yinong was worried and angry for him.

An Yinong is indeed angry, Han Yu's insecurity can be considered to find the root of the matter, is that these people persecuted, causing him to eat badly sleep bad dare not make friends, but not insecurity?

Han - throughout the calm - Royal: ...... You're right.

After this assassination, Han Yu, on the contrary, more high-profile, from time to time and An Yinong appeared together in the line of sight, occasionally fishing, occasionally enjoying the sea scenery, occasionally building a rack barbecue, a small life is beautiful.

As for the underwater matter ...... cruise ship is crowded with people, even if the people who know the situation below are very curious about what happened in the middle, they did not come to ask An Yinong, and even more so through the communication device.