Chapter 51-52

Chapter 51

After leaving the village chief's house, An Yinong returned to his house and wanted to deal with Gegen. As a result, there was almost no water at home, so I had to go to the Lotus Well. He went on a pole carrying two buckets.

It was only when he arrived at Lianhua Village that he discovered that it was a long way to fetch water. There were too many people who came to fetch water, all lining up, holding supplies for changing water.

Several villagers in Lianhua Village were guarding the wellhead with knives.

An Yinong waited for a long time in the back, and found that the queue also had to talk about distance and relatives. If you have a relationship, you can jump in the queue and fight first, and the people in the queue can only be angry and dare not speak.

He waited for a long time, waiting for the team to move forward slowly.

Finally, wait for him. The villagers of Lianhua Village looked him up and down, and then stretched out a hand, which meant asking for supplies.

An Yinong gave three cents of money, and finally filled two buckets of water.

Not long after he walked out with the water, there was a commotion behind him, and when he looked back, it was actually a fight between a few men in the water-drawing team and the villagers of Lianhua Village. Others took the opportunity to rush up to grab water, and the scene was crazy.

He didn't have time to delay, and quickly brought water back home, ready to deal with kudzu.

The kudzu needs to be washed, cut into small pieces, and then placed in a wooden basin to be beaten with wood scorpions to form a mud.

The beaten kudzu water is turbid like mud water, and it needs to be filtered twice with gauze to get the white cloudy kudzu water.

"Let it sit for a night." An Yinong wiped the sweat from his forehead, put the treated water basin in the corner, and then went to find a new wooden basin.

At this time, Mary sent a mission invitation, and the little hamster's cheek pocket became inflamed.

He didn't go to Mary's to do any assignments that day, just now, and he could still have dinner.

After the hamster, which was still inflamed after being stuffed with poop in its mouth, was cured, Mary thanked him with a formal dinner. This dinner was really hearty. In front of him was a large white porcelain plate with a palm-sized steak, a golden fish steak, and a sun-poached egg.

In addition, there are broccoli, carrots, lettuce and potatoes for vitamin supplements.

There was also a plate of washed fruit and a bowl of rich cream of mushroom soup in front of him.

Looking at the oily steaks and fish steaks, An Yinong felt for the first time that fat and oil were such wonderful things. He even ate guiltily because everyone else (the villagers) was still starving at this time.

"You must stop eating when you are eight full." An Yinong must restrain himself, because he has no right to get sick - the effect of health blessing is limited.

The surface of the cod steak is wrapped in a crispy dough, and when you bite into it, there is a 'click' crisp sound, accompanied by the rich aroma of the fried food and the delicate fish meat. He sat in the dining room and looked out, and he could see that the farm was shrouded in the setting sun, the orange sky flew over a flock of birds, and the years were quiet.

It's a pity that the quiet time doesn't belong to him, he is just a passer-by, and the world full of hunger and warmth is his.

Anon ate fish steak, fried eggs, broccoli, lettuce, and mushroom soup before wrapping steak, carrots, potatoes, and fruit in napkins and putting them in his room.