Chapter 173-174

Chapter 173

Time passed by, stepping on the failures of countless people, the insect hordes coming from the second level finally reached the forest area. They had already seen the heavy rain.

This rain was artificially controlled, within a range of three meters, there was a torrential downpour on one side and a heavy snowfall on the other, with rain and snow in between.

"What now? So much rain ahead."

"Keep going forward through the forest. The temperature keeps dropping, if we stay in this forest, we'll freeze to death in the middle of the night."

"But we've been running for a whole day and most of us haven't eaten anything, if we keep running, we'll die of exhaustion."

Those who could follow them all the way here were already strong-willed people, otherwise, they would have chosen to give up the game halfway through. But they were too tired, their two feet were so heavy that it was like pouring cement, they could no longer walk.

The temporary chief looked at the forest under the heavy rain on one side, and then at the snowy plains on the other side, there was really a wolf in front and a tiger behind.

"If there were veterans among us, we wouldn't be in such a mess."

It was well known that the conditions of the battlefields outside the country were treacherous, and those soldiers had to learn how to survive in extreme environments. But their group was pure civilians.

Suddenly, he realized something: "Does anyone know how to build a snow house?"

Snow huts? The crowd looked at each other in disbelief, when a woman stepped out, "I can."

"Good! It's getting dark, and as we continue, it's a rainstorm, so there's no way to set up camp. Wet, cold rain is worse than dry snow at the same temperature. My opinion is that we fall back to that high ground we were on before, part of us press snow bricks, part of us build snow shelters, and maybe we can make it through the night."

This belonged to the category of things that could not be helped. The men had run all the way and had run out of tacit understanding; they knew they could not waste any more time, and all of them nodded their heads in agreement and dispersed with their tasks.

The person who temporarily acted as the leader touched his face that had lost consciousness: this game was to play them to death.

Cliff, cave.

It was dark, tonight or Qin guarded the first half of the night, and An Yinong guarded the second half of the night.

It had been raining for a day and a night without stopping, and at the rate, the standing water was rising, it would rise to a man's height tomorrow, but it was not enough to threaten the cave halfway up the mountain. They had already decided that they would climb the cliff face early the next morning to find a way up there, the two of them had even chosen the location to climb, where the protruding rocks were the most numerous.

An Yinong leaned against Windchill's body, counting the income from this period of live streaming in the darkness.

Character: Mai.

Level: 16 (A Moment of Fireworks)

Blood level 58/60

Follows: 1523958

Fans: 889

Congratulations to the player who has risen to the fourth level and gained one point of free attribute.

......

Congratulations to the player who upgraded to the sixteenth level and gained one free attribute point.