Chapter 180

Two fish?

An Yinong's blood-stained eyes looked toward Qin and the group of six.

At this time the world in his eyes had changed, except for the qin, everything else was abstract, red, white, green, and black, four colors made up the world he saw.

The wind carried an open and reckless laughter, and a wailing and whimpering cry, and An Yinong felt himself closer to the earth.

The earth and the life that grew and lived on it had their musical scores, which poured into his brain as the black runes unlocked one by one.

Exploring the new world, An Yinong didn't move a muscle, looking like he was stunned.

Another huge crack spreads all the way to An Yinong's feet, but Qin keeps an eye on the place, he reaches out and grabs An Yinong's hand, taking him to another place, and Windrunner hurries to catch up.

By now Ken's squad had arrived.

"If still in the military ...... can use the blocking helmet ......"

It turns out that in the military, there are devices that are specifically designed for this race of dead voices. It's just that this is a game venue, they have nothing to prepare, which is equivalent to bare hands against a heavily armed and early-prepared enemy.

"There's also a Soul Race Priest who can resurrect the Soul Race hidden here. Heh, a Soul Congregation with a Soul Clan Priest and a Mechanical Clan equipped with hot weapons, what is the Game Party doing? How could they let them infiltrate? The gamers should all be court-martialed this term!" Ken Squad's teammates cursed in anger.

"Stop it." Ken wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth, "Just kill."

Ken didn't look at them, his body elongated in the light, and by the time An Yinong noticed, Ken had become a giant standing amidst the mountains.

His insectoid body was on the humanoid side, just holding a sword in both hands, and he was a hundred meters tall, his head almost reaching the clouds above, as if he were a giant mecha warrior full of power and beauty, with silver-blue metal armor, every part of which was made for killing.

An Yinong froze and tilted his head up to look at him, his neck was sore and he couldn't look away.

Qin slowly bent down and reached out to hold An Yinong in the palm of his hand, then shifted to his shoulder. There was a piece of spiked armor on his shoulder, so An Yinong cradled the thorn and carefully looked down.

The moment just now was like riding in an elevator, and now looking down, the windchills on the ground were the same as the tiny ants, and it was dizzying to look at them more than once.

This is what it feels like to stand on the shoulders of giants, huh?

"Careful." Qin stretched out his fingers to support him, preventing him from sliding down. His fingers were also wrapped in armor, a metallic texture.

At the same time, the armor on Qin's shoulders shifted, forming a peculiar shape that resembled a safety seat that surrounded him. An Yinong himself was not quite able to feel the beauty of bugs, but Qin's bug shape was exceptionally handsome and cured his bug sensitivity.

Once An Yinong was settled, Qin let go and faced the Soul Clan head-on.

White Frost transformed into Frost Soldiers on the shattered ground, and the Frost Soldiers were so fast that in the blink of an eye, they were in front of several Soul Clans, slashing down at their masks.

At the same time, six ice mirrors appeared in the soul race around, the soul race once dead, the ice mirror quickly blocked and compressed into a small grain of ice crystals, anti-resurrection, anti-death sound, simply perfect.