Chapter 195

"Are they crazy or am I crazy? The Queen is in a survival game?"

Not to mention that these soldiers couldn't accept it, even the people who had planned the survival game couldn't accept it, they grumpily demanded that the game be stopped immediately, anyway, this damned game had already been ruined by the foreigners, and it wouldn't do any good to just stop it.

But the Queen, the hope that it took thousands of years to hope for could never be lost in any way.

However ......

The game party's answer is still: I'm sorry.

When designing the game, the game party considered many unexpected factors, including important people entering the game, all-out war breaking out, being asked to cheat or stop, and so on.

The seven nations hosting the survival game were at odds with each other, and the game hadn't even been stopped when the son of one of the people in power had died in it before, and there was even less need to stop it when war broke out, so the gamers hadn't designed a button to make the game stop from the start.

They never envisioned this scenario: the Queen being born in their survival game.

No, don't kid yourself, the players were chosen from adults over the age of eighteen and there was an option to forfeit the game, who would want to go into the game without a period of differentiation? Looking for death no.

An - underage who took the spot was also backstabbed while in early differentiation - Yinong: ......

The gamers themselves were cranky, and they were frantically trying to stop the game, however, the program was set up to not be shifted by anyone's will.

"Isn't there any way out of this?"

"There is only one way, there is a small satellite near the game planet, in the control room on the satellite, there is a control system that can directly stop the organs from running. We've already sent people there, and they'll arrive tomorrow at the latest."

"Looks like that's all that can be done. By the way, what's the level after Destroyer?"

"It's ...... the Great Earth Star Collapse."

"...... You guys dare to think about it too. If he has the slightest damage, even if it's insomnia, you'll be court-martialed and tried!" No less than ten people roared over the communicator.

"No, no, no, we have fifteen days until the final level is activated, we have plenty of time."

"You better!"

The game's leader closed the communication, he was already sweating, "Maybe the survival game is going to break in my hands."

In fact, the game leader could completely understand the anger of the Alliance of Seven Nations at this time. The countries had enacted the strictest laws to protect the queen, and they had even considered the rations for the queen's future pets.

This was equivalent, although the baby hadn't been born yet, it didn't stop me from buying all the baby supplies with great expectations and also inquiring about baby insurance, taking babysitting classes, and making all the preparations.

But now, this baby they've been expecting for thousands of years is in great danger?

The leaders of several major powers were about to have another emergency meeting, they couldn't tolerate any possibility of the Queen being in danger, and the fact that there was a foreign race in that damn survival game was another huge hidden danger.

So they're going to sail their fleet over there immediately, first to shut down the organs and then to tear the star chain outside the main meeting place to shreds.