Chapter 63-64

Chapter 63

"Look, such a tall stone has the name of our village on it." The village chief and others led the crowd to stand at the entrance of the village. Today is the day when their village was officially renamed - Sanjin Village.

The huge stele is painted white, red and black with paint, and the village name is golden, and many lively golden crucian carp are carved on it, which is the origin of their new village name.

A few years ago, Tian Xi, a villager in this village, cultivated a three-color and two-color crucian carp. Because of its beautiful shape, easy to raise, and inexpensive price, it became popular at once.

Although other places have long been specially selected for goldfish, and many rare species have been raised, they have not formed a scale and are not as cheap as here.

The business of 'Tian Xi' has been very good. Many high-ranking officials and nobles have people come to buy it, and every purchase is a pond.

Tian Xi felt that the villagers took care of them a lot, so he decided to teach the fish farming skills to the villagers and gave them fish fry. No, almost everyone in their village raised golden crucian carp.

Over time, their village was called 'Three Crucian Carp Village'.

In fact, there are people from other villages who come to learn, but fish farming depends on talent, the same fry, the same method, that is, some people can raise them well, and some people can't raise them well.

Tian Xi raised it very well. I heard that he also cultivated a few golden crucian carp with only one red mark on the forehead, which is called 'Zhu Yin Jin Jin'. The adults in the county spent a hundred taels of silver to buy it.

Others in the village can't earn as much, but they can get one or two taels more a year. And it doesn't take much effort to take care of the fish. If you don't pay attention to feeding red worms and shrimp, if you are careful, go to Tianxi to buy feed and feed them, so the children can take good care of them.

After that, An Yinong taught the villagers to use paper and bamboo silk to make brocade crucian lanterns, brocade crucian carp hanging ornaments, brocade crucian carp purses...

In just two years, the three-color crucian carp became synonymous with the village. As long as it is related to the three-color golden crucian carp, you can always buy it in this village.

There is even a famous scholar who came to play, and often took away a tank of water plants and a few fish when leaving, which was another income.

There is no delay in farm work, no extra effort is required, several taels of money can be added every year, and even the marriage of girls and boys in the family is smoother than before. Who in the village does not read his benefits?

Of course, there is one thing that prompted the villagers to decide to change their name. Tian Xi became a scholar a few months ago, and he was the head of the first session of the new dynasty, that is, the head of the case. In the future, there is great hope to be admitted to the lifter.

It was said that he was going to go to the county school this month, and the villagers changed the name of the village before he left.

"You waited for years for this moment?" 

In the bamboo hut, goldfish were swimming in a white porcelain basin, cigarettes were faint in the copper incense burner, An Yinong was practicing calligraphy with a pen, and a hand stretched out from the void to hold him down. Yes, guide him, stroke by stroke, dragon and phoenix dance.