Chapter 220

An Yinong struggled a little, very hard. The temptation was too great. Ask who wouldn't want to raise one or two animals not allowed to be presented.

"Can you raise pandas and golden monkeys?"

"Mutated ones are fine." She directly promised, anyway, high-level mutated animals can't be controlled by anyone else except for mutants.

An Yinong, who was just so firm in his attitude, hesitated, and his heart was moved at a glance. The people from the Mutant Animal Management Association rushed to snatch them, "Then you should enter our department ah, our department is specializing in the management of mutant animals."

"You, that's useless. It's public, not private, and we can apply for private farming here." The girl who came up with this trick was not happy. Want to be shameless?

"My place can also apply." Want face can't be recruited.

They grabbed up, but An Yinong wanted to be something other than a grassroots civil servant with much money. He said he needed to think about it for two days and only required the contact number of their association.

By this time, that underground station had been cleaned up, as the site was well preserved (?), and the exact addresses of several other stations and a few contacts were found.

"Now, the comrades from the other provinces have already moved out to make arrests. We can wipe out these black spots with some luck and save hundreds or even thousands of high-level mutant beasts." The staff at the inventory site were so excited that they all wanted to grab An Yinong, thank him loudly with both hands and send him another banner.

This was a big harvest, and some of these high-level mutant animals would stay and become forces that could be used.

However, most of the high-level mutant animals were not suitable to deal with and were abducted. They were even more violent, more hostile to people, and full of aggression. They needed professionals to calm them down before they could have a chance to make these high-level animals become partners.

"Mr. Chu, we need your help." There were people in the country who could communicate with mutant beasts. Still, there needed to be one who could speak without barriers regardless of the middle class and soothe them quickly.

"No problem, I will fully cooperate with you." After saying that, he remembered those revealed by the car dealership owner earlier: "Can those mutant beasts that were transported to the overseas labs before still be retrieved?"

"It's difficult."

Once country to country is involved, things will become troublesome. Nothing can be said when there is no evidence, and when there is evidence, they still have to pull each other back and forth.

It's the same as a big mom at the village entrance having a war of words; some are shameless beyond imagination.

Especially in small Japan, the tradition is 'red bean mud private Marseille,' a face of 'I apologized what else do you want' rogue look, character cranky people can not help but want to beat him up.

According to experience, this matter is exposed. It can only carry out verbal condemnation and warning, but the damage caused can not be repaired, and the loss is not compensated.

How about coming openly and not ...... eating black? An Yinong secretly pondered.

"What happens to those captured mutants? Go by the normal legal process? What are the sentencing standards? Will their prison be that medium special prison?" It was so hard to meet a professional. An Yinong had a bunch of questions to ask.