Chapter 123-124

Chapter 123

An Yinong knew in his heart that he might have met the 'bureau', but he didn't move, just smiled and invited the two to sit down.

"A few brothers have come over here, have you eaten yet? Why don't we order first and take our time to talk?"

These four people looked at each other and sat down with a smile.

An Yinong looked down at his watch, his left hand flew to write on a small slip of paper, his fingers were rubbed into a roll, and then through the cover of the table into the hands of the Editor Qian: "Miss Qian, don't you have to go to the bathroom? Can you call the waiter for us on the way out?"

"Okay, okay." An Yinong's calmness gave Qian editor a lot of courage, her heart was about to beat out of her chest but still looked very calm.

Here An Yinong still calmly received these four 'bad comers', while Qian editor walked out, went to call the waiter, ran to the bathroom again, and looked to make sure no one was there, before opening the note.

The note was written in a crooked manner: call, He House, call someone.

"Call call call." Cell phones have not yet appeared, call can only go to the lobby of this restaurant, or go out to find a phone booth.

Editor Qian thinks that this is the other side of the restaurant booked, who knows if it will be a gang, so slip out the back door next to the toilet and look for a phone booth.

This ended An Yinong with a menu in the order, he slowly and methodically, first asked about the restaurant's signature dishes and then asked these people what they liked.

One of them probably disliked him for dawdling, the menu didn't even look at it and reported a string of dish names.

"Sure enough," An Yinong thought to himself, "they are familiar with this restaurant, maybe they have a friendship."

After ordering the dishes, they had to order drinks, and An Yinong took the list and asked them one by one what they liked.

"Hey, kid, you ordered so many things, you don't want us to treat you, right?" A small punk with dyed red hair asked him, a man who kept moving around and seemed uncomfortable wearing a suit.

"How come? Of course, it's my treat, my father at home taught that boys should be generous outside." An Yinong smiled with narrowed eyes, pure goodness.

He is young and looks very young, the aura collected is a teenage student boy, really let people can not raise the heart of the defense.

However, they are a little confused: "Child, "The Desert" is your painting?"

An Yinong showed a little panic: "Yes, it's a collaboration, I came up with the idea and asked someone to come and paint."

Oh ~ they looked at each other: so it is, no wonder, it does not look like someone who can draw that kind of cartoon, if you find a gunman, then it makes sense.

A while later, Editor Qian returned, and the wine and food began to serve.

"Everyone eat first, I'm still hungry now." An Yinong rubbed his stomach, looking like he was going to have a big meal.

This was different from the 'little boss' that Qian Editor usually saw, she was scared to death and tried to stay calm, attempting to put on the illusion of being 'smart and capable'.

But these people's attention was not on her at all.

The middle-aged man gave a wink to one of them, and the man took out a printed sheet of paper: "Our company has taken a fancy to your comic and wants to make a movie out of it. Make a movie, do you want to see it?"