Chapter 8

After the configuration of "My Way, My Show" was released, the directors of other variety shows couldn't help but applaud. Instead of looking for four singers who were no longer well-known, it would be better to find four popular traffic.

What are you afraid of not singing? The biggest fear of variety shows is that they have no popularity, no selling points, and others are secondary.

We can't be better, but we can be rotten to be very distinctive!

"This time the sword is going too far, maybe this variety show will come out."

Zhao Ze on the other end also knew about it.

"He refused?" He leaned back in his chair, somewhat surprised, "Is there still resources for Ke Yinong?"

In his previous life, "My Way, My Show" would become an out-of-the-circle show after the reform, in terms of popularity , only the "Singer and Composer" gathered by the big guys can be compared with one.

But what it is most famous for is not how many new people it has cultivated, but the tearing and tearing of people.

The word-of-mouth of "My Walk, My Show" is polarized. Whether it is a tutor or a student, basically no one can really sing, but it is popular and attracts young audiences.

In a previous life, there was an artist who got black fire because he took the 'villain' script from the show group. Many people scolded him in reality. Later, the artist really couldn't stand the pressure and quit the circle.

At that time, Zhao Ze thought whether he could use this variety show to make 'Ke Yinong' withdraw from the circle.

"If he doesn't quit the circle, he will meet Aran in the future..." Zhao Ze twisted his nose in annoyance, "It shouldn't be such a coincidence, one singing and one acting."

To be honest, the two of them used to be a bit similar, with their temperaments. Like, otherwise Zhao Ze wouldn't look for 'Ke Yinong'. However, recently he felt that the two were completely different. One was a pure white lily, and the other, no, was a thorny cactus.

Thinking of the lilies in his heart, Zhao Ze couldn't help calling the other party's agent: "How is A Ran doing?"

"Boss Zhao," seeing that it was Zhao Ze, the sweetness of the agent's voice increased, "We have recently Then I picked up an online variety show."

"Internet variety show?" Zhao Ze frowned. He had already done all the work, yet he still gave such poor resources?

The agent heard something wrong and quickly explained: "It's not what you think. He said that he wanted to leave a trace in this circle before leaving, and this variety show is very suitable for him. I see it too, it's not good for others, But we Aran have strength, maybe it's an opportunity."

"What variety show?"

"I'm really a star."

Community, second-hand housing.

"36.6." An Yinong, who had just woken up, took his own temperature. After a sleep, the temperature had dropped, but he was still in a bad mood and had nightmares again.

I dreamed that I had died thousands of times, and I was numb to the blood at the end of my death.

He got up to take a shower, and then casually steamed some bread and served it with milk.

"Have a nightmare? Did you dream about that junk show? It's a disgusting show, you must slap it in the face." Seeing the host's lack of energy, the system shared the enemy there.