Chapter 71-72

Chapter 71

Soon after, a very fortunate thing happened, An Yinong was awarded the official 'Dingsha County magistrate'.

This news very persuaded a group of people who were bewitched by beauty and wanted to marry him.

Dingsha County is in the westernmost part of the country, bordering foreigners, and the environment is dangerous and dangerous on all levels. Although the foreigners were only repelled by the empress, they also signed an agreement not to fight for 30 years.

"She understands me." An Yinong was very moved.

When everyone thought that the Empress must not be optimistic about him before sending him to the Northwest, he thanked the boss from the bottom of his heart.

Because the article he wrote during the temple examination was about how to govern the northwest region.

Of course, he hadn't actually been to the Northwest, and what was written in that article was like a loft in the sky. But the boss is willing to give him a chance.

When everyone else was reluctant to leave the capital, An Yinong began to prepare to leave the capital almost the next day.

He didn't go alone, he went with many skilled craftsmen (ghosts) in the capital, just because he accidentally mentioned that there are young craftsmen in the northwest, if only he could take a few away.

On the day he left, it was said that all the ghosts and mythical creatures in the capital were empty.

The classmates of Guozijian also gave him a ride. They drank farewell wine, wrote farewell poems, folded green willows and played folded willow flutes in Liubieting.

Huang Meisheng was also there, and had been chasing him with a complicated look, but An Yinong deliberately avoided it. Of course he knew that it was unreasonable for him to be angry with Huang Meisheng, but...

"600,000 years, it's a waste of time!" Seeing the host's unkind expression, the system had lingering fears, "This time it will definitely not be over 100!"

"Haha. "

In addition to saying goodbye to friends, An Yinong also said goodbye to Gu Zhengzhong himself.

Gu Zhengzhong held a big orange in his hand: "The elders in his family arranged for the banshee to see each other, and I happened to take him back."

The cat demon Jin Sheng, who was grabbed by the back of the neck of fate, scratched frantically in the air: "Meow!"

It turns out that the demon can't escape being forced to marry by his parents?

"I'll go to you when I'm done taking care of what I'm doing. The short term is one month, and the longest one is three months."

Dingsha County is a border, and there are many foreign priests who love to use witchcraft. It's not safe. Gu Zhengzhong wanted to go to Dingsha County first, prepare the environment, and wait for a surprise to An Yinong. So he said that he had private affairs to deal with and needed to leave for a while.

In fact, they don't see much time on weekdays. Sometimes it is not uncommon for them to not see each other for ten days and a half months when they are busy, but Gu Zhengzhong's departure may be two or three months.

This is probably the longest day of separation in years.

"If I miss Mr...." An Yinong covered his face with a fan, his eyes slowly turned to Gu Zhengzhong, and then slowly retracted, his eyes were like autumn water, and his soul was almost gone. For Mr.?"