Chapter 188

The deeper the night went, the more An Yinong staggered in the sand snail and fell asleep, leaning against Windchill, his body curled up. Qin sat right next to him, looking down at his tightly closed eyes and one curled eyelash.

Tomorrow was the fourteenth day of An Yinong's differentiation period. He, who would normally feel hungry to replenish his food if he consumed a little, hadn't eaten anything for a night. It meant that he had entered the 'cocooning' period, during which he didn't need to ingest food, the food he had previously ingested and stored was energy.

There was no telling what else he would encounter in the next two days.

Qin reached out her hand and carefully brushed through An Yinong's hair, the sleeping man seemed to feel something and vaguely called one's name, "Qin ......"

"Uh, I'm here."

An Yinong's expression became reassuring to the naked eye, and he didn't speak in his sleep again.

"Hiss, it's really uncomfortable, such an ice-blade Qin." At this time, the number of people online in An Yinong and Qin's live room had already exceeded nine digits.

They were considered the fastest-progressing group of people in the game.

Two-thirds of the players were eliminated two days before the game started, and after that, earthquakes, poisonous gas, river crossings, and sand snails stopped seven or eight-tenths of the remaining players, so there were only less than two thousand people who had crossed the desert or were crossing the desert.

Now, more than half of these two thousand are being dragged into the desert area, and only seven or eight hundred or so have already crossed the desert.

So the viewers focused on these several hundred people, and the group of An Yinong and Qin was particularly notable because of their characteristics, the killing of the foreigners, and the unexpected romance (?). extraordinarily noticeable, the number of people online had been ranked first.

"The game in the South venue has become very interesting because of them."

"Is the upstairs coming from the North venue's player's live room?"

"Yeah, the level of the players over there is too even, rather than looking good like here."

The Data Emperor outside the live broadcast room had also listed large charts, analyzing the inspiration for the design of this game based on the clues available, and then guessing the levels that might exist afterward.

The main part of the game was in the style of a circular arrow target, this was known early on, so what about the environment of each level, the corresponding era, and disasters, that was the focus of the analysis of the various anchors.

The game information that is now known is as follows:

The first layer is the coast, ancient times, the test is a tsunami.

The second layer is the offshore plains, also in ancient times, and the test is extremely cold.

The third level is the forest, tribal times, and the test is heavy rain and floods.

The fourth layer is a mountain forest, Bronze Age, and the test is earthquakes.

The fifth layer is the great rivers, of unknown age, and the test is a river crossing.

The sixth level is deserted, feudal age, and the test is quicksand and sandstorms ......

"Families, have you noticed that this chart looks unexpectedly familiar? That's right!" One of the anchors pulled down an information sheet with a few big words on it: bugs out of interstellar history.