Chapter 226

"What are you applying for?"

The people in the meeting doubted their ears. How could someone make such an unthinkable request? He knows that nuclear warheads are regulated ...... No, it's not a matter of regulation. It's a matter of the fact that this stuff can also be used as welfare.

He was daring to mention it.

"Don't misunderstand everyone. Here's the thing."

An Yinong told the little octopus boy's situation so and so, so and so, focusing on emphasizing the little octopus boy's unique characteristics and the sea monster army behind it. Maybe it was the future undersea overlord, the country's first marine safety line guardian, because it would settle in Huaxia la, with a giant 'son.'

"It's not too much for me to ask for a ration for my future colleague, right?"

The eyes of the people at the meeting went wide. An Yinong knew what they were thinking, thinking about the relationship between the little octopus boy and their deep-sea exploration program, thinking about the relationship between that substance that catalyzed the psychic ability and the little octopus boy, and even wanting to be bold enough to take some biological specimens for an experiment.

But this matter could be addressed, not to mention the behemoth squid that the little octopus boy would bring with him. The little octopus boy's eating habits dictated that it could not be obliterated.

"This matter needs to be talked about again. We can't give you an answer right away."

An Yinong nodded, accepting this. Life was always like this, moving forward through twists and turns. As long as the outcome was good, everything was good.

The worst thing that could happen was to send the little octopus boy back anyway.

"Can we meet with it?" The president made another request.

"Yes, but I hope you'll treat it with the same caution you would a 'friend.' The deeper the degree of mutation, the more eccentric and aggressive the animal is."

This point was also made clear to them by An Yinong. Just because the little octopus boy was obedient and cozy with him didn't mean it was like that elsewhere.

"This is natural."

Closing the communicator, An Yinong sighed as he touched the goldfish bowl. Han Yu walked over and put the blanket over him, "It's late."

This matter was settled slowly, so An Yinong stayed in this developed seaside city for a few days.

The little octopus boy had left him for now, but it was still within his sensory range. Researchers specializing in mutated animals used nuclear energy to tempt the little octopus boy to do experiments to test its abilities.

These experiments were all guidance-based, with nuclear energy rewarded every time they were completed, like a kindergarten teacher coaxing a child to play a game. The little octopus was having so much fun that it couldn't stop thinking about it.

During the stay, An Yinong and Xiao Wu called, and Grandma called to settle their hearts.

"I'll return after the octopus boy's matter is settled." An Yinong said.

One night, they were walking along the coastline, with fine yellow sand under their feet, the sound of crashing waves in their ears, and lights lit up on the island in the distance.

"I've applied with headquarters to transfer to teaching at the university in a couple of months."

"Teaching?" An Yinong stopped and asked with some doubt, "Is it hard to believe that you're still a professor?"