Chapter 81-82

Chapter 81

After the county magistrate left, An Yinong walked to the backyard, took the hot water from the stove to wash briefly, and then returned to the room. There is also a map of Dingsha County and a letter from Emperor Qi on the desk in the room.

After eliminating the horse thief, An Yinong wrote a plea for guilt. In addition to reporting the results of the operation, there were also a large section of self-reproach that seemed to be attentive. But Emperor Qi really still saw through his mind, and the letters he replied were especially colloquial, just to let him talk less about these useless things and do his best.

"I've been working hard." There was no one in the room, and An Yinong leaned on Gu Zhengzhong as a matter of course. He didn't have to look back, just smelled the fragrance and knew that he was coming, and he could fall back directly with his eyes closed.

This kind of trust always makes Gu Zhengzhong unable to refuse. He has been silently indulging him, hoping that An Yinong will be more comfortable and self-willed in front of him. It is best to get used to his existence and never leave him again.

"I brought you a gift."

An Yinong originally closed his eyes, and opened a crack when he heard this sentence, only to see a vermilion mass, warm. He opened his eyes completely and found a vermilion furry cloak, which seemed to be carefully woven with fine wool like cashmere, soft and warm to the touch.

This kind of warmth is not psychological, but it really radiates heat all the time.

"What is this?" An Yinong was very curious, can this natural self-heating material be energy-produced?

Seeing what he was thinking, Gu Zhengzhong reluctantly unfolded his cloak and wrapped him around him: "This is the fluff of a firebird, they will only pluck a little bit to raise young children, how can there be so many of them per person? ."

An Yinong stretched out his hand and grabbed his sleeve, grinning: "Mr. is turning a corner and telling me, how are you treating me?"

Gu Zhengzhong was about to explain, his neck was wrapped by his arm, pulled down, and kissed . The soft body temperature of human beings warmed him through the clothes, and the sweetheart whispered affectionately against his ear: "Thank you, I really like Mr. more and more every day."

Gu Zhengzhong's eyes were covered with a touch of red, but the treasure on his heartstrings was still trying to provoke him with love words. Just thinking about the consequences of his impulse, he still suppressed the commotion.

"Tired today?" Gu Zhengzhong looked down at An Yinong, who was wrapped in a red cloak and became more and more fair and handsome. He reached out and undid his hair tie, letting a long jet of black hair fall down. 

 Gu Zhengzhong's cold fingers passed through his hair and touched the scalp, An Yinong shivered and his voice trembled: "Don't, don't touch."

"Let's go."

An Yinong's hair was combed, and he was dizzy, suddenly his body lightened, he was picked up and gently placed on the bed covered with thick quilts. After that, he was undressed and took off his shoes and socks.

He fell into the soft bed, stretched out his hand, brought Gu Zhengzhong, who was about to leave, and pulled him to the bed. He kindly took out half of the quilt, and closed his eyes: "Sleep."

Hurry up, thousands of prisoners Let's work together, or drive out the wasteland before it snows. Looking at this large piece of new farmland, An Yinong put his hands in his hands and smiled like a cat with a fatty fish.