Chapter 183

About the time the veto came to an end, after leaving the cluster of mountains that had become ruins, there was a straight path in front of them.

This was no longer a pristine natural environment, but one that had been artificially modified.

Here, they found many ruins of the ancient Bug Race, and judging from the metal tools, sets of musical instruments, precious metal rituals, dyed clothing, and other things they used, it was already a 'country' that had become large-scale.

Because An Yinong and his two men had arrived a bit late, these ruins had all been explored and no new maps or treasure chests had been found.

"It feels like the further in we go, the closer we get to modern civilization." An Yinong put down a fine earthenware jar.

This seemed to be a noble's abode, the building material was clean white marble with exquisite sculptures on the surface, and the decoration was gorgeous, there were metal incense burners, boxes inlaid with gemstones, woolen blankets with floral patterns, delicate drapes, and other things in the room, he also found ancient cosmetics, which seemed to have been polished with precious gemstones as well.

"The ceilings were so high that they seemed to have taken into account the homeowner's insectoid shape." This self-absorbed house owner had plastered the walls with colorful gems in his bug shape and had even followed his habits with his architectural style.

Then again, the preferences of different bug races were completely different, like this house owner who preferred a sunrise-dry and airy tall house. The previous homeowner had built his house underground, dark and wet.

After An Yinong had finished admiring these different styles of houses, he started looking for clues. The site was a bit messy, and it was unclear if it was left behind by the previous contestants or if the ruins had passed on information to them.

After searching for half a day in the ruins, the two of them found nothing: "These people are a little too rough, forget it, let's not look for it."

In fact, besides the ruins, there were many benefits over here, such as patches and patches of fields and orchards, as well as small animals that were easy to catch and kill, and other strange resources.

They even found copper mines and other veins.

It was so rich and not dangerous that many of the runners stopped there as they gathered food and household items.

"Why don't you guys keep going forward?"

"There's a big river with no visible bank in front of us, and no one knows what's on the other side of the river, so I want to collect enough things before making plans."

The words were like that, but because life on this side was too comfortable and there hadn't been any danger in the previous few days, many people gathered and gathered and slowly didn't want to move forward anymore.

"I really can't go any further, and if there is some kind of natural disaster coming, the big deal is that I'll give up the game after I've eaten and drank enough." They said this with no sharpness in their eyes.

"Is that so? Qin, supplies are so abundant here, so let's also stay for a few days to gather some food, okay?"

Qin: "...... Good."

Windchill: "Ow."

There was a period of silence in both of their live streams.

"It's as if I'm watching the newly married young couple bring their beloved pets out for a picnic ......"

"If you can talk upstairs, say more, he and the two of them are the only psychological placebo during my military training!"

"Oooooooooh, is upstairs in military training too? Me too, my legs are about to break, I'm a message bug ah, hidden in the ground to pass information with, why do I have to practice running? Wooooooo."