Chapter 34

On the day he was going to record a variety show in "Singer and Composer", An Yinong came alone. He pulled his suitcase and drove to the villa park in the suburbs.

There are only a few manors on this not-so-high mountain. Each manor covers an area of ​​several hundred acres and is bought by the rich for vacation and leisure. And one of the manors was rented by the program group.

"Just come here, thank you." He got out of the Didi car, standing outside the gate with one person and one luggage. A small wind blows in early winter, and it is swish and cold.

The security guard at the door was watching him in the house, but he didn't let him go, and he couldn't pass here without a pass. An Yinong was going to send a text message to the contact person of the program group. Suddenly, he noticed a black car parked on the side of the road, the window rolled down, revealing a familiar face.

"Brother Lu?" An Yinong saw Tang Yu (changed back to his mother's surname), and he trotted over with a mobile phone and suitcase with a smile on his face.

The white plums on the mountain were unrestrained, and the leaves were scattered everywhere, but Tang Yu only saw his smile, blowing over with the fresh air outside the window.

Holding the steering wheel, he turned his face sideways, then turned back, his face was a little hot: after nearly 30 years of living, this is the first time I feel this kind of timidity that I don't dare to look at a person's smile.

"Long time no see." An Yinong had already run to the window and bent down to greet him.

Wearing a thin white down and fleece cap, An Yinong looks like a college student, with a youthful vigor of 'the future is infinitely better'. Tang Yu looked at his face flushed red by the wind, and immediately took off his gray cashmere scarf.

"It's cold, isn't it? The temperature on the mountain is lower than that at the bottom."

"Ah? No, I..." Before An Yinong could refuse, he was wrapped in a warm scarf.

He touched the soft scarf and asked with a smile, "Why is Brother Lu here?"

Tang Yu touched the steering wheel: at first, he just knew that he was going to record here, so he came over to take a peek. However, in the end, he couldn't hold back and pressed the window.

"Cough, I have a house here, I'll take you in."

An Yinong looked back at the big iron gate, and then turned to look at Tang Yu: "Isn't it troublesome?"

"No." It was specially for you, how could it be troublesome? Tang Yu opened the door directly and stretched out his hand to pull the suitcase.

"I'll do it myself..."

Tang Yu's warm fingers touched An Yinong's cold fingers, which were blown by the cold wind. An Yinong withdrew his hand and watched as the man 'strongly' took his suitcase away and put it in trunk.

An Yinong sat in the back seat, raised his head and could see Tang Yu's eyes in the rearview mirror in front of him. They were large and dignified. They were standard phoenix eyes and An Yinong's favorite eye shape.

Today he does not wear glasses and looks more mature than before.

"Brother Lu didn't wear glasses today."

"Well. I changed my surname back to my mother's name, Tang Yu." Tang Yu glanced at the rearview mirror carefully, but also saw An Yinong's eyes, which were full of peach blossoms.

His heart was hot, and he avoided looking at each other: "If you can't remember, call me Yu brother?"

Is the air in the car too stuffy? An Yinong also feels uncomfortable. He can be ruthless to the kind of strong and disrespectful guy, but he is very gentle...