Chapter 103-104

Chapter 103

An Yinong looked at him, and the sound of his heartbeat increased.

"Are you okay?"

Broken Jade's piercing voice brushed against his eardrums, which stimulated him to tighten his fingers and wrinkle the flat satin clothes.

An Yinong regained his senses, only to find that they were very close, those beautiful Phoenix eyes were looking at him, the owner of the phoenix eyes was smiling, and the eyebrows that were cut through by the thin scars were also bent, which made him a little more wanton and evil.

"I'm sorry." An Yinong hurriedly stood up straight, forcibly ignoring the weird feeling of being helped down.

This man was wearing a black satin Chinese-style jacket with two fronts. His fingers were long and slender with well-defined knuckles. The emerald-green emerald ring around his thumb was the one who just grabbed his waist.

His skin was a little pale, and his lips were a little less bloody, but his appearance was very noble. Even if his expression was a little startled, he still had a strong and calm aura that gave him a sense of distance.

A young man in his twenties wears a black satin Tang suit, which is somewhat incongruous, but the person in front of him is dressed very well, and he has a special classical taste.

No matter how good-looking, this is just a stranger, why does his heart beat out of control when he sees this person?

An Yinong raised his eyes to look at him, but unexpectedly this man was also looking at him, his eyes were facing each other, time was frozen, and peach blossoms were flying around.

"..." He waved off those peach blossoms and resisted instinctively.

Seemingly seeing An Yinong's resistance, the man took a step back and allowed enough social distance.

An Yinong asked: "I didn't pay attention, sorry sir, did it hurt you?"

"No." The man reached out and touched the scar that crossed his eyebrows, frowning slightly, "My appearance scares you. ?"

"How come? Mr. is so good-looking."

"Really?" The malevolence between the man's brows dissipated, with a smile on his face, the faint scent of sandalwood tentatively drifted over. His eyes brushed An Yinong's earlobe, where there was a small ear hole: "See you next time, lovely lady."

"What?" An Yinong didn't understand for a while, but when he understood, the man had already left In front of a black sedan, someone who looked like a driver and a bodyguard opened the door.

He reached out and touched his earlobe and felt a little pierced ear, which was pierced by the original owner when he was a child. The original owner was often sick when he was a child, and he was raised as a girl for several years.

"Hey! I..." However, the car had already driven away.

"It scared me to death." Zhang Wei came over, "This man is so scary, I just didn't dare to take a breath."

"Scare?" An Yinong felt strange, "Where is it scary?"

Zhang Wei was particularly surprised: "You don't you think this person looks like the kind of big guy who can't be offended? And the waist of his bodyguard... I'm sure it must be that (gun). You actually molested him just now?"

"When did I molest him? ?"

"Didn't you just say he's good-looking?"

An Yinong: ... That's not a molestation, right? Objectively speaking, he is very good-looking, mature, experienced, personable, and has a scar with a story on his eyebrows. Well, it's just a little bit worse than his Mr.