Chapter 167-168

Chapter 167

"Qin." The man opened his mouth and spat out a single word, his cool voice cutting across his eardrums.

Qin? Not Yu?

An Yinong remembered who this man was, he was famous, even someone as ill-informed as the original owner knew. But why would this person appear here? (The original owner seldom paid attention to current events and didn't know about the recent news.)

"Sorry for the interruption, you continue." Somewhat disappointed, he turned to leave with Windrider, but after two steps he couldn't help but stop, that urge in his heart compelling him to stay.

So what if it wasn't called 'Yu'?

An Yinong wanted to leave it entirely up to his heart to judge. So he turned his head, the man was still looking at him, their eyes met in the air and both of them froze.

As if this gave An Yinong confidence, he advanced two steps and tentatively asked, ''My name is Mai. Are you by yourself? Want to form a team?"

"Who's this? Is he crazy?"

"Is he begging for death?"

As one of the most watched people in this game, Qin's live room had been chosen by the game's officials as one of the nine straight-through live rooms, so now at least a couple dozen percent of the Insectoids had seen Qin inside, along with this out-of-nowhere, audacious guy.

Even people from the poor planets far away in the most remote corners were watching the official live stream, and they saw An Yinong.

Those who knew him pointed at the screen, "Isn't this 'Mai'? It's someone who came out of our planet! I know him! I even introduced him to jobs!"

Those who didn't recognize him gathered around, "Really? How is he? Is he good?"

The host marveled, her long lashes fluttering, her voice quivering, "The first person the Explorer's piano has met and extended an invitation to team up with him? Gosh, that's just crazy. If he's doing this to go crazy and make a name for himself before he dies, I think he's succeeded!"

There was a moment of silence in Qin's live room, followed by a huge clamor as some of them chose to leave voice messages some chose to leave text messages, densely packed messages covering the entire screen.

And An Yinong's live room is a water of run ah anchor!

Or it's 'high energy ahead'!

"Is it because I have the body of a bad god? The little contestant I just took a fancy to is going to die, or is he actively looking for death himself? Obviously has great potential, what a pity."

"What a pity, it's good to meet anyone, how come it's this God of Kill?"

Who was Qin?

Qin turned out to be the 'humanoid weapon' of the military department, codenamed Ice Blade because of her ability.

The military department selects 'embryos' from children with great potential (whose parents are both high-level insect races), and then eliminates the unqualified ones with countless resources and training over and over again, and the remaining one out of ten thousand is the 'human soldier', and each of them has the strength of being able to fight against a hundred people with a single one.

Because of their training since childhood, 'human soldiers' do not have the joys and sorrows of ordinary people in their lives; everything they touch and learn serves the purpose of fighting and killing.

And Qin was the best of the 'human soldiers', he had single-handedly regimentally destroyed a Mechanical Clan legionnaire and became famous in one battle.