Chapter 199

Tina wasn't the only one who was feeling this way, it was the viewers of the live stream who felt like they were being slapped by the game's side. Because they didn't have any 'cooperative' foolishness either, they were all agitating for the players they supported to eliminate the others.

"Is that why this game is setting up such a natural disaster?"

The game designers had gone to great lengths to make the Insects realize the weakness of their power.

"To defeat the Insectoids, it's more important to utilize everyone's abilities to achieve the effect of one plus one, right?"

"In that case, the previous survival game had been putting the cart before the horse. It emphasized individual abilities while ignoring the matter of cooperation."

The live room was all introspective.

After entering the Interstellar Era, for various reasons, the virtual world became the second world. Favoring the fact that the second world was completely unguarded in the beginning, many alien races were spreading their values in it, very much raising a group of people with dissenting hearts.

Over time, the Bug Race lost its position in public opinion, and its concepts were always led by foreign races.

Later on, although the net that contacted the virtual world and the outside world was shut down, the influence had already been created, and it wasn't easy for Yug to eliminate it.

So far on the network are some of the contradictions between conservatives and open-minded, male and female contradictions, conflicts between the previous generation and the next generation, and parents and children of the contradictions ......

Network world everyone is hostile, see a point of disagreement to fight, and many internal cracks, gradually the insect race has forgotten how difficult and how united they were to fly out of the primitive star, in this strange star field rooted.

Bugs and other races are not the same, in ancient times is the king bug (queen and several king husbands), war bugs (higher bugs), soldier bugs (medium bugs), and logistics (lower bugs) composed of super individuals, is a race must be united to survive.

"Heh," the game designer in the control room looked at the over-interpretation of a screen full of spectators, "It's not that complicated, but it's just a curiosity of what would happen to a modern bug race facing the crisis encountered by their ancestors once again."

With those words, the corners of his mouth ticked upward slightly, as if he was in a bit of a mood.

"With less than fifteen days left, how far can you go? Can you build a spaceship?"

Good question, can you collect the rest of the slabs in fifteen days?

"No, not fifteen days. The last three days are for assembly and inspection, so only eleven and a half days left." But as it stands now, they only have twenty-one slates (and there are still a few contestants who haven't gotten theirs out yet).

"To find more treasure chests, we must go back to River Rainbow City."

Their car had already driven out of Rainbow City, and An Yinong looked back to see that there were other retrogrades under the beautiful gate.

It was more than a two-hour drive from Rainbow City to Jianghong City, and An Yinong leaned against the piano and closed her eyes.

In the spinning dream world, a single silhouette flashed before his eyes, the desire-filled voices were like noisy raindrops, and every face was torn away from its disguise, hideous hideousness, compassionate compassionateness.