Chapter 231

"What kind of ability is this? It's never been recorded before."

All countries intermingled with each other's spies, so the death of the Shinigami quickly reached China, and his bizarre death was linked to the heart fragments that those two guys had devoured.

"The druid killed him." The Reaper attacked a druid, so the one who killed him was also a druid.

A group of people gathered as they tried to find traces from previous records, and some people wanted to see the truth from the code name 'Druid.'

"He was the one who knew himself best, and the codename was a summary and a pointing illustration."

The known druid represents Norse mythology, a virtual image shaped by countless creators and legends together. With the ability to regulate nature, they can rule over animals and often appear as animals or tree spirits.

"But in fact, druids were not only elves but also priests and sorcerers. In Norse mythology, a sorcerer can use something close to him or her to spell others; it can be a leaf picked at random or a red, red apple."

"So Death was counter-cursed after he moved on the druid?"

The room was quiet for two minutes. While there were many types of changelings, few of these could kill from a distance, and each had significant limitations. For example, a Reaper needed to get a sample of the slain person's bio-information, and it didn't always work.

But the Druid kills people and only needs an apple?

"There must be some other conditions that we don't know about. If we consider the Druid's lore, his main duty is to balance nature and life, not to kill. So I'm guessing there should be a premise like 'destroying nature and maiming life' for him to spell kill."

This guess made sense, but everyone still couldn't help but feel awe at the mysterious power.

"Keep an eye on his mood changes over the next few days and report any abnormalities."

They observed him for three days.

"Well?"

"Very normal."

The psychologist at the computer desk was watching the video that had been filmed, which showed An Yinong waking up early and reading the weather forecast, and taking out his collection of books to sunbathe while humming a song, not seeing at all how he had set off a violent storm a few days ago.

He also blessed an honorable fire-fighting hero yesterday, wishing him a speedy recovery to the 'Queen.'

He told them, "I will feel sad if there are no ordinary people from the people in your choice."

These words put many to shame as the fire-fighting hero made it to the list because of a chance event.

"Without realizing it, we have become arrogant too."

As it turns out, he wasn't affected by the Apple incident.

"He's in better shape than most Dragon class mutants, able to very quickly put his mind at ease and return to normal life. What a marvelous ability to regulate." The psychologist exclaimed in admiration.

This was a particular expert, and her daily routine was to deal with the psychological problems of the various bigwigs in the association.

The association's most concerned point was the psychological problems of dragon-level mutants, as they faced the world's reality head-on, including pure good and evil. For example, they have the power but can't save the people they want to save, or they are forced to kill for certain things.