Chapter 234

Capital City, headquarters of the Mutant Animal Management Association.

"You see, this is the curve graph of the growth in the number of mutated animals in these six months, and the comparison graph below is the growth curve of the high-level mutated animals."

This curve reached the peak, the favorite curve graph of people who played funds and stocks.

"Animals will fight to determine their place in the food chain, so mutant animal fights are frequent everywhere. There have been as many as a hundred more serious mutant animal fights we've dealt with this month alone."

The president maneuvered the remote control and tapped on a densely populated map with yellow and orange dots.

"Yellow are identified high-level mutant animals, and orange are mutant animals that have been tagged with a certain level of aggressiveness and danger. And red are high-risk mutated animals that must be dealt with in time."

An Yinong saw and understood, "Where do you want me to go?"

"Look here." He circled a piece of land, and in this tiny circle were three orange dots and one red dot.

"This is the Tiger and Leopard Park that we have specially reserved, but in recent times there have been several animals here that have undergone secondary mutations and upgraded to high-level mutated animals, and they have challenged the original order. This red dot is the victor this time. It is a northeastern tiger."

A picture of this high-order mutated tiger appeared on it, several times larger than its counterparts, with orange-red eyes and a murderous aura that pounced on its face.

What a dangerous and beautiful animal.

"Now, a more troublesome matter has arisen. With the increase in strength, the area of the territory that this high-level mutant tiger wants to occupy has expanded, and it has already threatened the nearby villagers."

"I see that there aren't many villages in this neighborhood. Has it been considered that the humans step back and vacate some habitats?" An Yinong, however, offered another opinion.

The president was not surprised and seemed to anticipate An Yinong's thoughts, "As a matter of fact, all seven villages in this neighborhood have already relocated. We want you to step in to control this tiger's infinite expansion and do so relatively peacefully. Now that countries are fighting for powerful mutant beasts, we still want it to reside in the country in peace."

The high-ranking mutant tiger on the giant screen stared at the camera and seemed to have sensed the presence of humans through it. Its orange-red eyes became dangerous, like when a Sting found its prey. An Yinong felt affectionate, even a little in love: he wondered how Sting and Duanwu were doing with Han Yu.

"I can give it a try. What other special abilities does it have?"

"It has ......"

An hour later.

An Yinong rode in an SUV towards Tiger and Leopard Park, and on the way, he saw villages where demolition work had begun. They were all red brick houses with large yards and livestock sheds. There were also cornfields and sorghum fields near these villages.

"These cornfields are the quarantine zones set up earlier and the buffer zone between humans and tigers, occasionally infested with wild boars."

The one who spoke was the driver of the car, named Reynolds, a guide sent by the association, about thirty years old, seemed to be of mixed race, with a bearded chin and a pair of light brown eyes with an animal-like wild light.

He was the child of a forest ranger's family and an animal expert, so he was also a bit unconvinced by An Yinong.

Humans should use enough patience to understand and contact animals and live in symbiosis instead of utilizing their supernormal abilities. This was his philosophy, so he needed to know why the chairman made a special effort to invite An Yinong, a brat with an urban flavor, over.