Chapter 67-68

Chapter 67

The distant Sanjin Village has begun to discuss whether to pay to build a memorial archway, and the classmates here also called for him to hold a banquet to celebrate.

After An Yinong bought a banquet and thanked the teacher for his kindness, he held another small banquet, and several people recited poems together.

He drank too much, his suet-colored skin was glowing, his fingertips dipped on the table, and he was humming a new poem.

The mountain chief has always felt that An Yinong's advantage lies in 'poetry', and his poems are naturally suitable for composing and singing, but it was the first time that his classmates heard him hum along with rhythm.

Seeing the mountains and rivers flowing in his drunken and blurred eyes, listening to his melodious singing makes his bones numb, and people also lean against the railing lazily, like a jade mountain toppling.

Many of the classmates who came to celebrate were married and had children, and they were not as good as Longyang. At this time, they couldn't turn their eyes away and said with a blushing face, "Brother Yi Nongxian is drunk, so he won't help him."

So the two classmates gave him an appointment nearby. After leaving the room, he helped him in. Seeing that he could take care of himself, he didn't dare to stay any longer and left.

An Yinong walked over and lay on the bed, with his hair crown unremoved, his clothes unreeled, his face flushed from drunkenness, like a peach blossom soaked with dew.

There was a familiar warm fragrance in the air, and black clothes slid across the wooden floor.

The footsteps stopped in front of the bed, and he leaned down, wanting to cover him with a quilt, not wanting to reach out with one hand to grab the ends of his scattered hair, and pull closer, inch by inch, grabbing at his sleeves.

"Aren't you drunk?"

"Drunk, awake again." An Yinong, who was sleeping on the bed, raised his lips: he is not drunk, when will this person dare to show up?

He suddenly pulled his sleeve, and Gu Zhengzhong was pulled over, his face almost touching his face, and the faint scent of yellow wine drifted over.

"I miss Sir, has he ever missed me?"

Gu Zhengzhong turned his face to avoid looking at each other: "I heard that your teacher has chosen a demure and beautiful woman for you."

"I have already refused. I have no intention of delaying that girl's blooming season." An Yinong tilted his head to look at him as if he was drunk, "How do you know about this, sir?"

Gu Zhengzhong choked, but could not say that he was secret Staring, not a gentleman's behavior - in front of An Yinong, he hopes that he is a gentleman with no major flaws in his personality.

"Sir, I have passed the exam." An Yinong got close.

"I know." Gu Zhengzhong's arms were stiff, and he could kiss his face a little closer, but he was reluctant to avoid it.

"Does that Mr. know that I have decided to go on a trip and walk around to gain knowledge?" An Yinong said softly, "I wanted to tell the gentleman first about this, but I just don't know how to find you."

An Yinong He didn't sell miserable or pretend to be pitiful, but Gu Zhengzhong still felt guilty, as if he had done something wrong to live up to his expectations.

"I know now."

"Will the gentleman come with me?"

Gu Zhengzhong took a deep breath, although he no longer needed to breathe: "Yinong, do you know who I am? My surname is Gu, my name is Yu, and I belong to Junzi Liuyi. Yu, the word is in the middle, is the eighth-generation grandson of Emperor Taizong of the Daye Dynasty more than 200 years ago. When the capital of Daye was destroyed, I also sacrificed myself for the country.