Chapter 117-118

Chapter 117

He was like a numb contributor, invisible except for mailing manuscripts and collecting fees.

So much so that in the end, people in the class who didn't read comics too much knew about several major characters in "The Legend of the Desert Heroes", and An Yinong realized that the newly revamped "Drawing Friends" comic magazine was on fire, and the "Legend of the Desert Heroes" serialized in it was a big fire.

The new president sent him a report showing the rise of the magazine's sales in these two months, and he said that as long as the plot of this "Great Desert" does not pull crotch afterward, it is expected to become this year's 'Top Ten Best-Selling Comics', and even 'Yinong' can also become this year's 'top ten best-selling comic book artist'.

It was the first time that An Yinong knew that there was such a ranking in the comic book industry.

Zhen Weilong, who left 'Paint Friends' for 'Chivalry', was last year's 'Top Ten Best-Selling Comic Artist', and his comic was also on the list, right at the ninth position.

It was because he was on this list that 'The Way of Chivalry' spent a lot of money to poach him.

"If 'Yinong' and 'The Desert' are also on this list, won't we, 'Drawing Friends', get more resources?"

"That's for sure, there are benefits, surely the people and comics on the list will be taken care of first. As long as the magazine has a character on this, it can be considered a famous magazine, and if it is on two, it is even more remarkable." The president said.

An Yinong thought about it.

"This comic, is it hot?" He asked his classmates.

"Super hot ah, Tian Tong you do not know?"

"I'm not sure, there's been a lot going on at home lately." He said honestly.

"Then you're really out of date, come on let me tell you, this has been a very hot comic recently, even my sister, who never reads comics, knows about it."

Zhang Wei, who is a martial arts comic fan, appeared with "Drawing Friends" and shook a delicate acrylic key pendant in his hand: "This magazine also sends this, nice, right? Last time it was a small mirror, which was snatched by my sister, but this thing she was not interested in, so it was given to me."

"Wei, you still want to listen to your sister? So good, huh?" The crowd laughed at him.

"I can't help it, she's a debtor. I can't afford to borrow money from her to buy it." Zhang Wei put the pendant on An Yinong's desk as if he was offering a treasure.

"What is this?" An Yinong lifted the transparent acrylic ball and found that it was built up of several components.

"Don't know it, right? This is the Lupin lock, you have to use a very special method to take it apart, and the composition is the same. But it took me a while to assemble it."

The smug Zhang Wei selectively ignored the fact that the package came with instructions.

An Yinong picked up the new edition of "Drawing Friends", the entire cover is a sharp-eyed sword eyebrow of a beautiful anime character, he recognized, as a popular supporting character in his comic.

The name and date were in the upper left corner, and he looked at it, it was the latest one. After the revamp, "Drawing Friends" became a weekly comic book magazine, with one issue a week.

"Eh? Drawing Friends", seems to be a small magazine with little fame, and one of the resident cartoonists was poached by another magazine." An Yinong pretended not to understand.