Chapter 221

Laughter appeared abruptly in the quiet corridor, An Yinong's mouth was laughing, his eyes were laughing, his entire body was 'laughing', even a blind man could hear the sheer joy in his laughter.

Han Yu gazed at him tenderly. Although it was a different appearance and a different voice, one glance could determine that this was his 'An Yinong'. He reached out and pressed his hand to the top of his head, his fingertips gently rubbing his hair, "I've kept you waiting."

Abortedly, not only did Bai Yanwang know the manual for teasing a man without a teacher, he even got on the first day they met, and shamelessly asked the other party to call him brother!

The assistant's heart set off a hundred-meter wave, but his face remained unmoving, and he even had the good sense to stop the Mutant Animal Management Association's branch president who wanted to walk over and ruin the atmosphere.

"I came to see mutant animals." An Yinong looked at Han Yu, his smile bathed in spring light, trying to maintain restraint but unable to do so.

"Me too. If you don't feel presumptuous, can I accompany you to watch?" Hanou held out his hand.

"Don't mind." An Yinong closed his hand.

The two left with each other, and the backs were so harmonious that the staff and assistants had the illusion that these two weren't going to see the mutant animals, but rather, they were holding hands and sliding into the dance floor together.

"Mr. White Crow." It was still the branch president who was the first to wake up and follow him without changing his face. Wasn't it just that young man thing? Superpowers are out, what's so rare about that?

The rest of the assistant bodyguards and others then followed.

Before they could walk inside, they heard roars of various colors with anger. And walking in, they were confronted by the eyes of hostile pairs of high-level mutated animals with erupting ferocity.

An Yinong's face didn't change.

"Hello, I'm the mutant who came over to assist, my last name is Chu. Can you let me go in and spend some time alone with the little ones?"

The staff looked at him, then at the 'little ones' with a bull-sized nose and a mouthful of fangs, with a skeptical face.

The ones imprisoned here were all high-level mutated animals with violent tempers and particularly strong aggressiveness, so the cages in which they were imprisoned were also specially made to absorb some energy-based attacks. If it was just an ordinary iron cage, the staff here were all in danger of losing their lives.

But now An Yinong let the staff open the door and he went in alone.

"This mutant beast just bit one of our colleagues, he still went in fully armed, look at his arm. I think that you can try communicating with them through the door first, in a gradual manner." The staff guarding these mutant beasts was in a difficult position, once they came, they asked for the door to be opened, and they also had to go in alone, who would be responsible for anything that happened?

This bitten colleague obediently showed his arm in plaster and his miserable face, "I am a mutant who speaks the language of the beasts, but ...... you have seen it."

"Try it, I can sign a waiver." An Yinong insisted.

"If he can't, no one in the world can." Han Yu opened his mouth, and there was a pride in his eyes that he didn't even notice.

"It says that we're told to fully cooperate with him." The staff member who brought An Yinong in also said.

With An Yinong's instance of commanding over two hundred high-level mutant beasts in front of him, and the assurance of the big brother from the headquarters behind him, An Yinong still went in, and he walked into this cage that held the gray wild wolf.