Chapter 7

"The general manager is looking for me?" An Yinong asked with a smile.

"Yes." The general manager's expression was still calm, and he was not ready to ask what happened. An Yinong suspected that even if there was an earthquake, the man's expression would not change much.

The general manager looked at Zhang Ruojun again: "Is 'My Way, My Show' is the stage you chose for yourself? You can do it yourself."

"You don't give me resources, you just let me practice and let me learn, I have to fight for myself, what's the matter? Wrong?" Zhang Ruojun scratched his neck.

"That's right, it's your choice, and I respect your choice." The general manager just nodded, without anger or explanation, just like a robot.

"So it is." An Yinong finally knew why the general manager and his office gave him a strange feeling.

This man seems to separate work and life very thoroughly. He is unwilling to mix any personal feelings in his work, nor to make this work a part of his life. Therefore, there are only work-related things where he works, and there is not even a personal item that can reflect his hobbies and aesthetics.

He's going to argue at the negotiating table just because that's what he, a temporary agent, is supposed to do.

At this time, if the original owner insists on continuing the variety show, he will not stop it. Also because he is only an agent, he cannot interfere with the artist's final decision.

So the original owner in the original plot still participated in the variety show - the original owner decided to drink poison to quench his thirst, and the general manager chose to respect his choice.

"I have something to tell you." The general manager left, and An Yinong followed.

After walking a few steps, the general manager turned around to confirm that he was still there, and turned to continue walking.

An Yinong: "..." I feel like a child who didn't go home after school, which is worrying.

Zhang Ruojun did not come out, leaning against the wall motionless. "Damn." He pounded the wall hard, his teeth almost bleeding from his lips.

An Yinong and the two returned to the general manager's office.

"What's your plan after that?" the general manager asked directly. As a singer, but his voice is diseased and his future is cut off, the rational approach is to find another way out.

"I haven't lost the ability to sing," An Yinong said.

A surprise flashed in the calm eyes of the general manager, he thought for a while: "If you have enough confidence in yourself, you can consider this variety show - I'm really a star."

"What?"

"This is an online variety show, and it It's not very mainstream, and it's very controversial. If you don't do it well, it's the end of your career." 

The general manager looked at An Yinong: "For you now, it's a powerful medicine. If you take the medicine, you will die or you will live. In three days, think about it."

"The manager is optimistic about it?" The

general manager's hand paused, then lowered his head and tore off a post-it note, with the words 'I'm really a star' written on it: "It's not that you are optimistic about it, it's that you need it."

"...Thank you."

An Yinong reached out and took the post-it note, his fingers touching the general manager's hand.