Chapter 115-116

Chapter 115

The manager understood now, and he immediately said: "It's our restaurant's mistake, and I'm very sorry for disappointing the guests. I don't know which waiter it was, I'll immediately ask him to come over and apologize to the guests."

"No," An Yinong raised his hand, "What disappointment is not disappointing. I'm here to eat, your restaurant provides food and support services, and we are just a cold money transaction, there is no side relationship, and there is no disappointment." 

The manager just smiled, it seemed that there was no seriousness.

"I don't think the manager cares. It seems that I am young and ignorant to make trouble here without reason. Well, I will clarify with you one by one."

An Yinong sat up straight, his expression became serious and serious.

"First, I come here to eat, one is to buy food, and the other is to buy service. The service is already in the premium price of your dishes, otherwise, the fruit juice with your gold foil stickers will not cost ten yuan, this manager Do you agree?"

He tapped the fruit juice on the menu with his finger, and for a dozen yuan, he could buy a basket of imported fruits in excellent condition.

At this time, other guests have noticed this, and the manager wiped his forehead: "I know, so..."

"Since you admit that I have paid for 'service' when ordering food, let's talk Rule 2: Why is the service I deserve at a discount?" An Yinong interrupted him directly.

"Sir..."

"Let him speak." The manager wanted to say more, but someone stopped him. It was a man with a touch of sandalwood. He had a handsome and gentle face, but there was a scar on his eyebrows. He looked evil.

It's him?

This time, two prominent bodyguards were standing behind him, but the bodyguards didn't seem to be as strong as their employers.

An Yinong wondered why this person's temperament was so changeable. For a while, he looks like a big guy with a story, and now he looks like a gentle reader.

"Meet again." The man laughed when he saw him, and his temperament became very gentle.

"Well." Every time he saw this person, he would become uncomfortable, and he couldn't explain the feeling. An Yinong closed his eyes and recalled his old Gu's voice and appearance (?), barely suppressing that eagerness.

The man sat down on the opposite seat. Today, he was wearing a black casual suit with a moon-white silk scarf on his chest. He looked at An Yinong and turned the wrench on his thumb: "The little guest said very well, let him continue."

"Yes." The manager immediately shut up.

"A guest is a guest, so why add the word 'small'?"

"Sorry, I made a slip of the tongue, so what other advice does the guest have?" The man's smile became more pronounced, and his voice became softer.

An Yinong suddenly became vigilant: This attitude is not right, does this person want to dig the corner of his old Gu?

An Yinong, who didn't want to start a new relationship for the time being, didn't look at this man, but the man kept looking at him, even because An Yinong frowned, his brows also frowned.

A strange, bewildering emotion rose in his heart.

If it's a girl, a man can understand, but if it's a boy: what's wrong with me?