Chapter 239

An Yinong and this man fought, both restrained from using their supernatural powers, but the punches and kicks showed that neither side didn't reserve any strength.

Physically, this muscular man has the advantage. But skill-wise, An Yinong was more skillful and used his strength to shade the opposite side several times.

"Who's that?"

"It seems to be someone from the Hwa Hsia team."

Beautiful Card's and Huaxia's went up against each other, and no one came around to persuade: Beautiful Card's fists were hard, and Huaxia's slaps were loud.

This matter is the matter of two people, not only the matter of two people but also the matter of two forces. What's more, the five hooligans within the fight are to fight to the vital time and can be unanimous, without some ability not dare to get involved.

Fortunately, staff will soon persuade the two after the matter is reported to their captains.

Hua Xia's captain soon arrived. He looked around to see that An Yinong had not been bullied; his body was clean, and his face was calm. He breathed a sigh of relief: as long as the person was fine, it was good.

"Sorry for being late." At this time, Beautiful Card's captain also came.

Since everyone was already here, the matter could be said. The staff said nothing else and directly pulled up the surveillance, showing the situation in three hundred and sixty degrees.

A few heads came together.

Seeing the man deliberately walking in front of An Yinong to provoke him, the captain of Beautiful Card silently glanced at the man.

The man turned around, looking left and then right.

When he saw An Yinong kicking the man without saying a word, the captain of Huaxia silently looked at An Yinong again.

An Yinong turned his face sideways, looking at the sky and the ground.

"Sorry, young people don't know better."

"Sorry, kids are young and impetuous."

This situation belonged to a situation where both people were at fault and could only be beaten thirty times each. The two captains apologized to the opposite side with severe faces, then held down the man and An Yinong to express their apologies to each other, and then carried the man away.

"Next time, you'll have to wait for the other side to make the first move. The fight is only in name."

An Yinong wasn't a team member, there was no risk of withdrawal, and the captain was remarkably amiable.

And he didn't think anything was wrong with An Yinong not withdrawing in that situation. It was the man from Beautiful Card who was looking for a fight. Such a big door had to block the front of An Yinong. Didn't he deserve to find a beating?

"I've been taught. I'll do that next time."

"No, no, there should be still no next time. You don't make a move." The captain covered his face. He was well aware of An Yinong's ability. He definitely wouldn't have fought a fistfight if he had targeted that man.

This was how the 'accountability' on the Chinese side ended. Every dragon-level mutant was a big baby, and this was the big baby they had borrowed from the Mutant Association, which could not be scolded but only coaxed.

As for Meika's side, the specifics were unknown, but it was rumored that the man only showed up for a few days afterward, and even for meals, his teammates came to bring boxed lunches.