Chapter 163-164

Chapter 163

"...... Threats? He dares to threaten me?" The man did not fool himself into admitting that he did feel that threat at that moment. He Yugi had to figure out what had happened, and what step had gone wrong to create such a big error.

The man stood up to make the call: as much as he hated those few competitors, they were more reliable at this time when they were on the same page.

By this time the others who saw the live feed were having a bunch of 'gripes' waiting to be dumped.

"Oh my god, what is this?"

An Yinong's live stream, as well as those few Bugs' live streams, boiled like boiling water.

Along with the deaths of the players, the Bear Slaughter Squad members' live streams had gone black, but that didn't affect these people at all from running outside to the Bear Slaughter Squad forums to discuss what they had just seen.

If this wasn't live, they wouldn't have believed the images they saw.

All of these people were frantically discussing this mysterious player, and no one cared about Bear Slaughter Squad, which had already been decimated, or An YInong's provocative remarks.

They didn't even care about the difference between countries.

As said earlier, the Bug Race was an extreme race where the strongest was the king.

Even after entering the interstellar era, most of them were still 'indifferent to life and death, do it if you don't want to', and the fans of the Bear Slaughter Squad were especially extreme, so these people didn't have any reaction to their idol being killed, and at most, they would just mourn the money they had lost on their bets.

They were now more curious about what An Yinong's situation was.

"He said he's a low-level bug race from a poor planet? That's absolutely impossible!

"Could it be a Higher Insect Race that's relatively rare so it's mistaken for a Lower Insect Race? I remember that several rare types in the Higher Insect Race possess curse-like abilities."

"It's not a curse, ah, the fall made a pipe-control plant with a psychedelic effect bloom, or instantly bloom ......

"There's also the Killing Vine that suddenly became so terrifying, all of these show that he definitely possesses extraordinary power. Without a doubt, it's the ability to control plants."

"Shut up upstairs and upstairs, the differentiation stage has a f*cking ability! You can use power at the differentiation stage?"

"Who are you to tell me to shut up? White fingertips are the stage of differentiation huh? Maybe it's albinism? Maybe it's albinism? Definitely not differentiation stage."

"He said himself that he's in the differentiation stage and his parents are low-level bugs, so don't speculate too much, okay?"

"One look and I know it's impossible, the differentiation stage can't use abilities."

The audience, one by one, transformed into masters and began to argue whether or not this player was a differentiation stage, and they generally agreed: Impossible! Absolutely impossible!

The differentiation stage was the transition period from pup to adult body, the most special period in the entire life cycle, during this time they didn't have any 'power', and had to desperately reduce their consumption to increase their nutritional intake so that they could successfully pass through the differentiation stage.

Even the higher insect races did not escape this rule.

In ancient times, the differentiation stage was a hurdle for the insect race, and if they were not careful, they would die.