Chapter 44

The lettuce bun had been brought to his mouth, and the smell of beef wafted out through the lettuce leaves, and An Yinong pursed his lips.

He will not eat food that has passed through other people's hands. This is the experience left by countless lessons before. However, when Tang Yu looked at him expectantly, he couldn't remember his own principles.

"Will he be disappointed if I don't eat it?"

Tang Yu was holding the lettuce bun, his face was calm and smiling, no one knew how nervous he was at the moment.

Feeding is an intimate act that crosses a certain safety line.

It's normal for An Yinong not to accept it. If he accepts... Is there a lot more possibilities for him?

The smokeless coal under the roasting pan made a stinging sound because of oil droplets. I don't know how long it took. Tang Yu stubbornly stretched out his hand, waiting for a clear rejection, or...

At this time, An Yinong came over and opened his mouth to eat it. Barbecue delivered to your door.

Tang Yu's eyes lit up a little, and he couldn't even control his smile.

When you bite into it, the crisp and sweet lettuce is under the right roasted beef. There is a crispy charred shell on the outside, and the meat inside is very tender. When the teeth are cut, the meat juicy splashes, but it is not too soft.

At this time, the fish roe of a Q bomb rolled into the mouth, and it exploded when it was bitten, bringing a completely different flavor.

Simply put, it's delicious.

It tastes even better when paired with the store's iced plum wine.

"Drink less, the alcohol content is 15°, and if you drink too much, you will get drunk." Tang Yu reminded him by the side, and continued to barbecue in his hands.

"Yeah." An Yinong nodded, quietly filling the glass again.

An Yinong tried his own barbecue. He used the M8 beef cut with more obvious snow patterns.

Because he had never roasted beef himself before, An Yinong didn't know how to roast the beef to keep the best taste, so he simply copied Tang Yu's steps.

"Well, it does have more milk flavor, and the meat is more tender and soft, but it also lacks the meaty feel of beef." It can't be said that it melts in the mouth, but it is still too soft. In terms of taste, it is more surprising than the previous M5 beef.

Sure enough, this should be heard by the gluttons, the beef of M8 is too fatty.

At this time, Tang Yu also baked a piece of meat, wrapped it into a lettuce bun and put it in his mouth. Today's barbecue seems to be particularly delicious.

Suddenly he remembered that when he was just feeding, An Yinong's lips rubbed against his fingertips, and his fingertips touched his own lips again... 

The fire made his face red.

"How mature does this roast beef need? I think it's pink in the middle." An Yinong didn't notice Tang Yu's expression, he was looking down at the beef on the plate.

He doesn't know much about steak, and goes to a restaurant just to follow the tradition of medium rare, but he can eat it with relish when it's fully cooked.

Tang Yu returned to his senses: "I'm used to five ripeness. At this level of ripeness, the fat in the beef has just melted, and the juice is full. You can try other degrees of ripeness. Everyone's preferences are different, and there is not so much attention to it. How did the sauce just now feel?"