Chapter 30

In order to avoid too many opportunities for contact between the two in the future, Lu Yu decided to make a quick decision. Two days after the contract was signed, An Yinong went to the fashion company to shoot an advertisement.

His endorsements are mainly men's fragrances - although it is also very popular for male stars to endorse women's fragrances, Song Wei believes that women can better interpret women's fragrances.

An Yinong tried several sets of clothes and used several poses, but the photographers were not satisfied. It's not that the image is bad or the other party is not serious enough, but the photographer already has expectations in his heart.

"I want to see the kind of absolute control you have on stage. Strong, powerful, conceited, dazzling yet untouchable."

On stage? An Yinong understood: "One more time." 

The shooting continued, still with the same scenario as before.

This was a banquet. The men and women released themselves in the dim environment. At this time, the closed door suddenly opened, and everyone who was whispering looked at the light source.

Wearing a black three-piece suit combed with elite hairstyle, An Yinong came slowly from a distance, he was against the light, the blurred figure could not block the stern aura, a whole lively ball were suppressed, the whole room was silent.

An Yinong's demeanor is excellent, and there is a kind of handsome and noble air that is rarely seen in young idols while walking. When he paused in front of the camera and nodded slightly, the cameraman's face turned red with excitement.

"That's it! It's the kind of noble man's temperament who can make a few beautiful dreams when he looks at it." 

Between the noble son and the rich second generation, it looks just a little bit different, but really doing it is a thousand or eight hundred miles different. The photographer didn't expect An Yinong to be so perceptive, and he was able to perform the feeling he wanted at once.

After shooting, the photographer didn't say no, An Yinong let out a breath slowly, he stretched out his hand to pull on his tie, and suddenly felt a beam of sight behind him that could set people on fire, he turned his head and saw Lu Yu standing in the corner .

With gold-rimmed glasses in his hand, Lu Yu stared at him across the crowd, with an uncontrollable love in his eyes.

This feeling of being stared at by the predator made his hair stand up, but in the next second, An Yinong saw Lu Yu put on his glasses again, and he looked so gentle and cold, as if the state of the hunter just now was just An Yinong's illusion.

"Lu Yu, what is he thinking?"

"This scene is perfect. What did you think at that time? The momentum is completely different." The photographer came over, full of curiosity.

"Just treat everyone else as fans of the concert." An Yinong suppressed his doubts and picked up a delicate perfume bottle as if nothing had happened. It smelled very good, with a sense of autumn and winter.

The photographer's eyes lit up, and he raised his hand: "Wait, just don't move, I'll take two pictures."

"Is it seen?" Lu Yu put on his glasses and restrained his aggressiveness. There was a smile on his face that he didn't even notice.

"What he looked like just now really seemed to be singing while standing on the stage. He was high above the ground and his eyes were clean. People both yearned and wanted to be caught and blasphemed."

At this moment, the phone rang, and he walked to the side where there was no one.

"Boss, Lu Ye and Lu Yu were arrested at today's meeting, and the news will come out tonight. Someone has already started selling Huanyu Group's stock in large sums." The special assistant on the other end of the phone reported the situation to him.