Chapter 16

Unsurprisingly, when the people in the village finished talking, the program crew and the audience in front of the screen knew that this was just the daily life of the couple.

The two of them are extremely patriarchal, and the little girl was not beaten once or twice.

The neighbors helped the little girl out of moral intolerance. Sometimes they came to dissuade her, sometimes they helped to hide, and they even contacted the Women's Federation and the police, but it was of little use.

Unless the little girl can leave the house, outsiders can't help much in this situation.

"It's a sin, such a good girl, her legs are almost discounted. I just said, how can you be so cruel to your own doll? It's definitely not a kiss."

The villagers pointed and pointed: "I just Knowing that they have problems, they are all flesh that fell from their own bodies, and the female doll can be used as a long-term worker? It's too pitiful."

"No, how can they give birth to such a beautiful female doll? We used to tell them to fool them. ."

Listening to the discussion in the village, Tao Ran didn't know what he was thinking of, and his expression was gloomy. Instead, An Yinong came over and patted him on the shoulder, silently comforting him.

At this time, the camera is not facing them, but the villagers.

The online variety show has changed to the rule of law online, and the style of the live broadcast room should be quite strange at this moment.

Because of this episode, everyone in the program group is not in a good state, but the audience on the Internet has already enjoyed it. The live broadcast room is full of discussions of 'I have a friend, he and she...', and the content is basically domestic violence. And child abuse, occasionally mixed with a few screenshots of shared guests.

The chief director looked at this peculiar live broadcast room and suddenly wanted to go online to calculate the fortune of the variety show.

"Tao Ran, I'm your fan, come on!" There were even a few Tao Ran fans among the locals watching the show. They waved their mobile phones with one hand and 'assist' with the other, and when they finished, they found a handful of melon seeds in their pockets.

Good guy, this is the onlookers who really eat melons and watch the show.

"It's very popular." An Yinong smiled, easing the tension caused by the situation on the scene.

Tao Ran shook his head.

"Yinong, look here!" Another voice came out.

An Yinong was stunned, but Tao Ran laughed: "You are also very popular." 

At this moment, the person in charge was talking to the village chief. The photographer pointed the camera at the village chief, and excited the group of people. I took out my mobile phone and downloaded the live video website to see where I was. This small village has not been so lively in a long time.

"I'll take the child into the car first, and we'll come out when the police come." An Yinong took the girl into the car, and the little girl believed him at this moment and held onto his clothes.

Get in the car, close the door, stay in a relatively closed space, temporarily isolate everything outside, and the little girl's emotions are soothed.

"Uncle." She whispered to An Yinong.

"What's wrong?" An Yinong tried to respond to her in a gentle tone.