Chapter 37

In order to protect the privacy of the guests, the program team prepared an unmonitored room for the guests. Now An Yinong is sitting in it. He pressed the call button: "Is it A Ran?"

"Mr. Ke, it's me." There was an unfamiliar voice, and this voice was full of fear and confusion.

"Who are you? Where's Tao Ran?" An Yinong stood up.

The person on the other end quickly explained, "Please don't get me wrong, I'm Tao Ran's manager."

"What's wrong with Tao Ran?"

"It's because of this..." He hesitated for a few seconds before lowering his voice, "Mr. Can you fix Ah Ran? He...he is in a bad mood right now."

An Yinong directly thought of the slender scars on Tao Ran's wrist, which were the marks left by a wrist cut.

"What happened?"

"It's inconvenient for me to say more about this. Please talk to Aran." The agent came to the ward with a mobile phone. There was only one bed in it, and Tao Ran had a needle in his arm. His face was as white as paper, and his eyes were hollow, making people suspect that this was just a body.

"You shouldn't be looking for him." Tao Ran looked at his agent, "He's working, don't cause him any trouble."

"You're already like this, don't worry about it." The agent's eyes were red, and he handed the phone over to him. To Tao Ran.

I don't know when it started, Tao Ran's friends became less and less, and the only family member was this virtue. After thinking about it, An Yinong was the only 'Tao Ran's friend' he could find. Maybe this friend could Stimulate him a little to survive.

Tao Ran looked at the words 'on the phone', his face was pale, he didn't dare to answer, but wanted to answer again. Finally, he answered the phone: "Yinong..."

"Did you hurt yourself?" This was the first sentence of An Yinong, who had been waiting there for a long time.

Tao Ran's breathing stopped for a moment, his heart was pounding, he was afraid of hearing voices accusing him of not cherishing his life, and also afraid of hearing casual comfort.

But that person just asked: "Does it hurt? ... I said something stupid, it must be very painful."

Suddenly feeling this kind of purposeless concern, those things that made him feel pain seemed to have a vent, But Tao Ran suppressed this urge: "I'm sorry."

He couldn't die and caused trouble to the people around him. It was normal for a person like him to have no friends.

"It is said that the pain we can feel is the signal from the body - danger, leave, save me. Your body has not given up on you."

"I'm sorry." Tao Ran covered his face with his arms, his body trembling slightly.

An Yinong listened to the suppressed crying over there, and lowered his eyelids: "You can tell me anything unhappy or painful, how hard it is to carry it alone. Have you forgotten, we are friends."

"Don't come close . I will become unfortunate." Tao Ran's voice was very low, "I don't know why, but I always bring misfortune to the people around me. My mother died when I was born, and my aunt who loved me the most during her birthday went out to get the cake. A car accident..."

"Nonsense, you helped me before and saved that little girl." An Yinong guided him, "You forgot, did we make an appointment to see her together?"

Tao Ran was silent. , An Yinong didn't rush him, he talked about their past in the "I'm Really a Star" variety show, evoking Tao Ran's memory, while recalling the content of the plot.