Chapter 208

The game venue, 9:10 PM.

An Yinong looked at the time in the upper right corner, then stared at the blurry mountaintop topped with a golden crown on the screen. The rumblings grew louder and louder, each accompanied by a small jet of lava.

The players knew that the volcano was close to erupting, and they hated to put their feet in gear to make the ship go faster.

The ship was already turning, but not fast, rather slow to the point of distraction.

The first big volcano in history had affected people within three hundred and twenty kilometers, and even if this one was a compressed version, that was still a few dozen kilometers of impact.

They were really worried that the airship they were traveling in would encounter the rocks flying out of the volcano and be affected by the super-high temperatures triggered by the eruption.

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, what kind of pint of madness are the game designers?" Tina walked around.

The eruption of all the organs, and the activation of the ship, were all within the game designer's calculations, and so was their current state in this. Was this person now spacing out and watching the show?

An Yinong, on the other hand, continued to stare at the crater, it was the first time he had ever watched a volcano erupt from such a close distance.

What was Qin doing at this point? He was cracking the program.

The game designer might have just had a bad taste attack tossing the players around, perhaps wanting to eliminate another portion of the 'unqualified'. But he couldn't afford any possibility of An Yinong being in danger.

The airship slowly lifted off, leaving the place where it had been before and running towards Jianghong City at the southern venue.

The volcano flowing with golden lava on the screen was getting farther and farther away, but no one felt relaxed.

Time ticked by, and with every second that beat, the hearts of the contestants also beat a second faster, sweat slid down from their wrinkled foreheads, and the airship was so quiet that the sound of heartbeats could be heard.

"Boom!" There was a loud noise, accompanied by a sharp whistling sound, the powerful wave of rushing air seemed to have affected the airship.

But this was actually the contestant's illusion, the balance system of the airship was excellent, and a volcanic eruption wasn't a nuclear bomb crashing to the ground, there wouldn't be such a strong wave of impulsive air.

The contestant watched as the mountain was instantly breached by a huge golden-red lava, the mountain seemed to crack open and an intense beam of light turned the world white.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh-" the viewers of the live broadcast covered their eyes and ears in shock.

When they gathered the courage to let go of their fingers once more, they saw the instantly evaporated lake, as well as the shaking and collapsing buildings and the ground that cracked inch by inch, and the gray mushroom cloud exploded into the screen.

The volcano also brought out a lot of meteor-like debris, shooting in all directions, and the fantastic city seen in the daytime became hell on earth in an instant, with magma about to pour into the city and 'meteors' destroying it in every direction.

Wails seemed to resound from the Rainbow City at this moment. It was as if their sight traveled through time and space, seeing the entire process of the destruction of the Radiant Gem before the Bug Race came out of their home planet a thousand years ago.