Chapter 197

The queen of the schoolchildren shed bitter tears over the upcoming college entrance exams, and the fey hidden in the bug race shed tears of excitement.

"Send a message to your fellow clansmen in the gaming venue, the queen of the Bugs has appeared, and he must not be allowed to return to the protection of the Bugs. Capturing him alive is best, if not, then ......" He made a beheading gesture.

"Aye! Your Excellency."

The foreign races that had been squatting in the Bug Race for many years knew that the importance of the queen who had waited for thousands of years to descend was even greater than that of the Soul Race's Supreme Priest, and the Mechanical Race's Great Emperor.

After all, if the Supreme Priest dies the High Priest below will still rise, but if the Queen dies, then there is no more, the Queen is unique and cannot be replaced.

"It's a pity that I didn't kill him before he came out of the world and allowed him to perform the blessing." Previously, the shortcoming of the Higher Insect Race was its lifespan, but this was good, the lifespan problem was alleviated.

The alien race felt a headache when they thought of those Higher Bugs with varying abilities that were difficult to fight. Other races' general abilities could be estimated, and when it came to the bug race, all the others were okay, only the higher bug race was like a mutation, with all kinds of abilities.

No matter what races they encountered, there were always one or two of them that were heavenly grunts to those races, and they couldn't be defended against.

That's why they've been working hard to stir up conflicts between the different classes of the Bug Race, wanting to split them from within.

To be honest, after so many years, it's kind of fruitful, right? The different classes of bug races almost refused to come and go. Never would I have thought that the new queen had made such a wish, actually wanting to break down the class barriers.

"It's a dangerous person, the Bug Race's force value is already very strong, we definitely can't let them unite, let alone have a soul figure. For this purpose, any price we can pay."

It didn't take long for the Fae's top directive to go out, and the Bug side got the news (it was also common for races to mix spies).

"We can't wait any longer, the combined fleet of the seven nations will depart immediately. The most important thing is to protect the Queen."

For the first time, the seven great nations that had always had friction were in such harmony, and within an hour they had gathered their elites and sent out a fleet to reach the game planet before the alien races did.

The impact of the Queen's birth was in every aspect, such as the 'Shampoo'-like stocks that had begun to sell off in large quantities half an hour ago.

Everyone knew that in the future, these types of drugs for healing injuries and pain relief would not be worth much.

The relative value of the wildly soaring is the various works of art that have been proven to have a healing effect, not limited to paintings, musical scores, sculptures, movies, food, and so on.

"However, a work of art has an effect on a person only up to three times, and to a lesser degree each time. On the contrary, the love of a parent, partner, or child will not be discounted and will not disappear." An older professor's expression softened as she was now lecturing in class.

"That's probably what the Queen expects of us, that we all care and understand each other. Love from family and friends is the precious thing that can't be replaced."

[BL] I Focus on My Career In Dog Blood Plotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें