Chapter 97-98

Chapter 97

"Goodbye, sir."

An Yinong stretched out his hand, but his fingers passed through the black figure. Everything around him disappeared, and he felt that something in his brain was also disappearing. It seemed to be the love-hate relationships of those from 'Tian Yinong'...

No!

The thought of trying to hold on to something and this 'disappearance' fought in his brain, causing a tearing pain.

An Yinong, who had already accepted the parting, could no longer be calm. He clenched his fingers tightly and refused to let go.

"Come out, System!"

The system like a little doll came out, and black symbols flashed on its face: "Host, host, don't worry, I won't take away your feelings, I have already secretly hidden it. Shhh - don't ask, it will be heard."

An Yinong closed his mouth and gritted his teeth until the pain in his brain passed.

"This is a way to protect the host's spirit from breaking down. I know the host doesn't want this, but..." the system gasped, "But the human body can't carry too many emotions, and it is easy to become paranoid or even crazy. Many of my former hosts are like this, they can't bear to lose it, let alone face the future."

It looked at An Yinong: "Host, since you have left, maybe it's better to let go?"

"What if I refuse?" He would rather be a lunatic if he wanted to get rid of these emotions from him.

"But!" 

The system tried to persuade again, this void space suddenly cracked open a gap, there is pure darkness, it seems like it will absorb them.

A huge claw covered with black scales protruded from the crack, tore the crack open, and a huge body slowly emerged.

An Yinong didn't know this behemoth, but unexpectedly felt a sense of peace of mind, as if his intuition was saying: This 'person' can be trusted.

The system trembled, it clinged to An Yinong's body, and repeated in a low voice: "Dangerous, dangerous." 

The huge monster slowly became smaller, its sharp claws were withdrawn, its horns and tail disappeared, and when 'it' came in front of An Yinong, he was completely human. He has a pair of beautiful and imposing phoenix eyes, long hair like a waterfall, and the corners of his mouth are raised, smiling.

"Sir?" An Yinong hesitated and doubted.

'It' is not the same as Mr., but the feeling tells him that this is his Gu Zhengzhong.

"Follow your heart, Yinong, find me again." 'It' held a crystal clear object in his hand, and his fingertips guided the small crystal bead under An Yinong's eyes. A burst of coldness...

"He Tiantong!"

Something hit him on the head, before An Yinong opened his eyes, he heard a burst of laughter, as if they were laughing at something. He also heard the sound of the wind pushing against the window lightly and the chirping of birds.

An Yinong opened his eyes, the world was blurry at first, but after a few blinks, it became clear.

In front of him is a classroom, with many students in white uniforms sitting, with a relaxed smile on the young face, a teacher with a slicked back hair glared at him, who just hit him with a chalk in the head.

"He Tiantong, stand up and answer the question." The teacher shouted again, from far to near, pulling people back from dream to reality.

An Yinong looked at the blackboard subconsciously, it was the words he was familiar with, but the strange thing was that the words didn't stay where they should be, but jumped around.