Chapter 200

An Yinong started looking for fuel, he guessed that they would be found in places like gas stations, so he went for a map first. Places like bus stops had such maps.

He was now standing in front of a map of a bus stop, frowning: what kind of signs did gas stations use to have?

This stop was fairly intact, although a few trees had fallen behind it and the cars on the side of the road were battered by hail, but at least there wasn't a half-built edifice across the middle of the road, and no risk of anything beside it.

He looked carefully at the repeating signs that appeared on each road, judging which of them looked more like a gas station.

Gas stations were always built on the side of the road, which made them more convenient for drivers. But again, they weren't very dense, and usually only one or two appeared for a long stretch of road.

"Is this it?"

"Are you His Highness the new king?" An Yinong looked at the funnel-shaped sign on the map, but a voice behind him interrupted his thoughts.

An Yinong turned his head back, he had sensed someone here before, but the place was so big that anyone could come, he had no reason to mind.

The person who took the liberty of calling out to him was a young male, also considered handsome, with a faint arrogance between his brows, a Higher Insectoid.

"What is your business?"

"Is your highness alone? This place is chaotic, perhaps there lurks a danger we cannot see, please allow me to escort you to your left and right." With that, he bent down and gave a perfect smile befitting etiquette.

"No need."

The man looked up in dismay and was about to come forward to demonstrate his sincerity when he realized that his legs had somehow become entangled in the tender vines.

"You should be thankful that this is not some destructive plant, sir."

An Yinong said nothing, but the man blushed in shame - not even knowing when he'd been hit, and talking about protection.

"I've felt your thoughts, thank you very much. But because of my personal problems, I can only accept the good intentions." An Yinong's attitude was cold as if he didn't want to say more, and turned to leave.

"Your Highness, if I am strong enough in the future to be like Qin, will you allow me to guard you?"

An Yinong's footsteps lurched as he turned his head, "It has nothing to do with being strong or weak, I only have a place for him."

The wind blew, rolling up a wilted leaf on the dilapidated street, and the man stopped in place, staring at that back in a daze, "To say this kind of thing ...... that person is so good?"

Not the best now, but the only one forever. And ......

The man tilted his head and looked at the cameras around him: this sentence is not just talking to him alone, but at the same time it is still declaring the whole world that that man is the only one he chose.

What unabashed favoritism.

He reached up and brushed his hand through his bangs to hide his resigned expression: if it was just because of his status before, then now, he really kind of wanted to compete for a spot in the escort.

In front of him, An Yinong led Windchill through the broken streets, he didn't even think about the issue of his identity after he came out, nor did he think that these people were qualified to restrict his freedom, the most important thing right now was to find the fuel and the treasure chest.