Chapter 111-112

Chapter 111

The next day he came to school as usual, but as soon as he arrived, he saw that his desk was scratched with a knife, and the bamboo forest painting was naturally destroyed. A few people gathered around his table: "It's too much, it's like this. Tiantong, who did you offend?"

An Yinong probably knew who it was and smiled: "I'll apply for a new table at noon. ."

"Even if I get a new table, I have to find this guy."

"Hmm." It won't be long.

Today's first class is English, Mr. Zhang's class. She looked haggard, weak, and beautiful as the rain beats pear blossoms. But students of this age are still more willing to pay attention to those gossip than such pure beauty.

They stared at Teacher Zhang Yu curiously, exploring the deep meaning of each expression. The good reputation she had built over two years was destroyed overnight.

This time, Teacher Zhang Yu didn't call An Yinong's name again, and asked him to stand up to answer the question, but just looked at him with a very sad look.

An Yinong was indifferent, he would rather look down at the letters dancing hand in hand.

When the class was over, Teacher Zhang Yu didn't leave. She seemed to want to talk to An Yinong, and An Yinong grabbed the other students and discussed the recent comics with 'interest'.

"Student He Tiantong." Teacher Zhang Yu came over. The students surrounding him all showed expressions of "Oh, here we come". An Yinong took a deep breath and was thinking about the countermeasures when the door suddenly opened, and the always strict vice-principal appeared at the door.

"Teacher Zhang, please come over."

Teacher Zhang left. As soon as she left, the class became lively again.

"She's so cheap, she seduces the parents of students with this expression."

"By the way, Tiantong, why did the vice-principal find her? Is it because of him and your old bean?" I know about Teacher Zhang Yu and his father. The students gathered around.

"I don't know either." An Yinong immersed himself in the preparation and review. If the congenital conditions are insufficient, he will make up for it with acquired efforts.

In his hand, he held an embroidery needle from Granny Lian.

Whenever he sees the strings of flying words and wants to grab the ground with his head, or throw the book on the ground and step on it, he will give it to himself. There are needles all over his legs now.

It successfully exercised An Yinong's endurance.

"I want to say sorry to the 'poor student' who was misunderstood by me. It turns out that studying is not just about working hard. Some people will try their best to read a book completely."

He is not a real teenager, he is an adult with enough willpower, even an adult who has learned the Four Books and Five Classics and can write poetry and have fun, but the fun is still frustrating.

It was really hard for him to study.

This difficulty is not only reflected in reading but also writing. He needs to be very careful to confirm word by word, so as not to miss a word or make a typo (reverse the order of words) when writing.

In the afternoon, people from the next class came to inquire about the news: "I heard that Teacher Zhang seduced a parent in your class."

An Yinong stopped writing and smiled in the face of everyone's gaze: "There is such a thing."