Extras: Chapter 251

Shortly after the Mutant Animal Competition.

An Yinong didn't know why he agreed to this.

It was probably a brain fart, or ......

still a brain cramp.

"Teacher Chu, this is the entire flow of this show. Take a look and see if there are any problems. We can always adjust it." The producer and host of the program arrived at his home the next day and brought a box of five-star dim sum takeout.

An Yinong looked at the beautiful takeout box and knew it was at least four figures.

Does the whole world know that he likes to eat?

An Yinong looked at the sweat on the producer's forehead and the host's red skin and realized that these two people had probably waited outside the store for a long time before coming to his house. He reached out and took the box of snacks, "Please have a seat. I'm not from the entertainment industry. Just call me Chu Yang."

"Yes, oh, no, Mr. Chu." The host answered.

"Don't be nervous, Mr. Dongping." An Yinong smiled and called him back.

The producer looked at the host in confusion while the host looked up in surprise. Dongping was his former name, but he had gotten a master to change it, and not many people knew that he used to be called Dongping over the years.

"You know me?"

"I like An Yinong's songs and have followed him, and I also know that you invited him many times to the program you hosted when he was at his lowest ebb. I was the one who appointed you to be the host of the program, so there's no need to worry about me. I'll cooperate with you."

"An Yinong." After ten years, the host once again heard the name 'An Yinong,' but in the mouth of a big man in the middle of the day, he opened his mouth but did not know what to say.

At that time, he was also young, unmarried, and had children, unlike now, so worldly, so the oppressed people are always a little more sympathetic.

How did An Yinong lose his hearing? I don't dare to ask.

How did An Yinong's resources get crushed? I don't dare to ask.

He can only sneak into the program to stuff a vase role that does not require many words, and the camera will even purposely avoid this young man.

Showbiz is a realistic place. At that time, everyone thought the young man could not climb up in the variety show as a subordinate to make him call, randomly angry with him.

Only when a few of his songs were chosen by accident did this life end. And because he was good-looking and brought his level of conversation, he became a vase in many variety shows.

But by that time, they didn't have much contact. That's why the host was surprised like this.

"Of course, my cooperation has a bottom line." An Yinong relaxed his body and leaned back on the sofa.

"The program doesn't need a filter or a script. I've already said this before. Instead of calling this one a variety show, I'd rather call it a 'mission.' This means you guys should understand.

"Also, don't intentionally cut some ambiguous and vague scenes. I have a family."

"This, of course, the station manager has repeatedly urged and whispered to us, we all know, don't worry." The producer responded loudly, "And this time, the program is a live webcast."

"Live broadcast? That's not bad at all. Easy to come up with surprises." An Yinong smiled a bit, picked up the teapot, flipped the tea cups, and poured them half full one by one, "I have no other questions."