Chapter 75-76

Chapter 75

The children were gone, and the sugar was not sent out. An Yinong stood up and clapped the ashes on his hands.

He just stood there for a while, and there was an extra layer of ashes on his body. It seems that when planning in the future, we have to consider the issue of greening. For example, it is necessary to plant some drought-resistant street trees.

Back out of trouble? Nothing.

The whole world is just an enemy, and he has rarely seen him before?

He and the county magistrate continued to move forward. He would use his footsteps to measure this 'slum' in Dingsha County, see with his eyes, listen with his ears, and judge with his brain.

But just after he left, a few vicious people rushed out of the alley, and they surrounded the children and their families: "What did that person ask you just now?"

The adults were silent, and they pushed their children: " They can't even speak clearly, what can they say?" "

Crack!" The vicious man slapped the child and looked at the child again, "I'll tell you."

It seemed like he was just curious what the people here were eating and why they didn't take a shower.

"I can't afford to drink water, how can I take a bath?" These people snorted, "The little white face of Zhongyuan."

"Remember, if this person comes over again, he can only say good things, not bad things. Let us know who of you said behind your back... hum, then you'll have a good look!" These people scolded and walked away, leaving behind crying children and adults with swollen faces.

"These people are all the same, poisonous snakes and scorpions." The man holding the child looked at the person who had gone away, his teeth rattling.

All these things were reported to An Yinong by the little ghost. He listened quietly, his expression did not change, but suddenly said to the county magistrate: "I heard that your grandson has just been born? It's a pity, it's too late, otherwise I can also back up the anniversary ceremony. ."

The cold sweat of the county magistrate broke down at that time. He only had two sons on the bright side. Few people knew that he and a restaurant owner had an illegitimate daughter, and this illegitimate daughter had just given birth to a young grandson for a year.

It's a threat, an unabashed threat.

The county magistrate's lips trembled, and he lowered his voice: "Please don't worry, adults, you shouldn't say anything, and you won't say a word in your humble position."

An Yinong smiled half-smilingly: "You are a scholar, I always believe in a scholar, obviously It makes sense." The

county magistrate's smile became even more reluctant: If you don't listen, is it ignorant? A pack of wolves, a tiger, he can't afford to offend anyone.

"By the way, does the piece of wasteland outside of Dingsha County have an owner?"

"Did your lord mean the piece of land in the north?" The county magistrate knew which piece of land An Yinong was talking about after a little thought. Bai's family, bought it for 180 cents per mu 30 years ago, and there has been no movement since the purchase."

"One hundred and eighty cents per mu?" An Yinong smiled directly, "He dares to give this price, you dare to sell it?" 

The county magistrate lowered his head. He wanted to know why the new magistrate asked about the land, but the other party didn't ask any further questions, so he didn't dare to continue to speculate.