Chapter 19

An Yinong had a dream all night.

In the dream, he went back to the past and drank the water handed over by a trusted friend, at the cost of permanent hearing loss in one ear and almost no sound in one ear.

He saw that he was standing there bleeding from the seven orifices, and then a dagger was added to his chest, and the blood poured out, more and more, and the flow could not end.

At a certain moment, blood seemed to surround him, like amniotic fluid surrounding the fetus, giving him a special sense of security.

An Yinong woke up suddenly, his forehead covered in cold sweat.

"Had a nightmare?" The system has gotten used to it. When the host first came, he had nightmares almost every day. It's only been better recently, and the photo from yesterday was must have stimulated it again.

An Yinong's eyes were straight: "Yeah, I had a nightmare."

"Bang Bang." There was a knock on the door. It turned out that Tao Ran came to find An Yinong for breakfast.

Repeatedly inviting others to dinner was already a courageous move for a shy person, plus he needed something else to dispel the remnants of the nightmare, and An Yinong no longer refused.

But the two of them didn't bring their assistants, and they couldn't learn from others to let assistants bring meals, so they had to go down to eat by themselves. Where to eat?

"There is a restaurant on the top floor. There shouldn't be many people at this order. Why don't we go there?" They stayed for one night and left today, even if they were known to live in this hotel, it didn't matter.

Tao Ran thinks about it and thinks it can be done.

Unexpectedly, the two other guests on the other side came out of the same room as soon as the two of them went out. The four guests raised their heads to face each other with plastic flower-like smiles on their faces: "What a coincidence, do you want to have breakfast?" 

 "Yeah, you too?"

"Senior Tao Ran, long time no see. Speaking of which, the last time I saw Senior Tao Ran was at the casting scene. I'm really sorry that Senior Tao Ran was not selected, otherwise we would be in the same crew." The gray-haired artist smiled and said 'hello'.

"I heard that senior is sick? You have to take good care of your body."

Tao Ran tightened his fingers and forced a smile.

"Let's go, aren't you going to have breakfast?" An Yinong stopped. He seemed to be asking Tao Ran, but he was actually chasing guests.

"Breakfast? Wait, are you guys going out to eat?" Another curly-haired entertainer looked surprised, as if watching two monkeys escape from the zoo, "Are you sure?"

"Because they didn't bring an assistant." The gray-haired entertainer was 'kind' explain.

"Even if the senior is not in a good state recently, the company can't be like this. After all, how could he not even deserve an assistant? Although the senior should not be surrounded by fans..."

At this moment, the gray-haired artist pretended to pat himself : "I'm outspoken, I'm sorry. Hey, it's a pity, my assistant has already bought something and sent it here, otherwise I can add two seniors."

An Yinong has walked a few steps. After a while, he couldn't help but turn his head: "Strange, you have so many plays, why are your acting skills so poor?" 

The gray-haired artist: "..."

"It doesn't matter, I'm a junior just starting out. It's Senior Ke Yinong, your voice... Are you okay?"