Chapter 43

The barbecue restaurant recommended by Tang Yu is on the side of the park, and they arrived quickly.

This barbecue restaurant is different from what An Yinong has seen before. First of all, you can see the wooden square tables and benches arranged in the flat yard, and the top is transparent tempered glass. Next is a long row of open kitchens. In addition to the workbenches where the chefs work, there are also food cabinets, refrigerator cabinets, and barrel beer cabinets...

These open-air wooden square tables are very distinctive. Get on the grill and cook it yourself.

Of course, if you feel that your grilling skills are not good enough and you want to eat ready-made, you can also skip the grill and let the waiter bring the food that the chef has just grilled.

"There are a lot of people." An Yinong wore a hat and a mask, showing his eyes. Now these eyes are turning around, curiously looking at the diners in the yard who are heating while grilling. The aroma of the oil floats in the air, making the index finger twitch.

"Where to order?" He couldn't wait.

"Don't worry," Tang Yu said, "Let's go there to choose the ingredients first."

"There is also a constant temperature refrigerator for beef aging?" In the open kitchen, An Yinong found a good thing - a constant temperature refrigerator. There are various levels of beef inside, and some of them have reached the M8~9 level by naked eye observation.

Thinking of the deliciousness of Snowflake Beef makes his saliva drip.

"Beef above M6 has more fat and has a stronger milky aroma. Beef below M6 has a lower fat ratio and has a more beefy feel." Tang Yu used a wonderful adjective, beefy.

"How do you usually eat?" An Yinong turned to ask him.

"You can use high-fat beef to heat the pot. Usually, I prefer M5 and M6." Tang Yu said a few parts that he usually eats a lot, such as beef ribs, short ribs, triangle meat, thin skirt...

An Yinong, who is restrained in eating: So there are so many parts on the cow? It turns out that so many parts are delicious?

An Yinong, who deeply felt that he lacked 'barbecue knowledge', surrounded Tang Yu, Tang Yu couldn't help but talk more and more, so much that the guests behind him couldn't stop coughing: "If you don't order, can you let it go? "

Tang Yu: "...cough, sorry."

After that, Tang Yu took An Yinong to one of his favorite boxes, and there was a huge water plant tank inside, and the little fish shuttled among the water plants.

"The owner of this shop is really tasteful." An Yinong slammed it on the water plant tank. This is the water plant tank that he has worked hard for several years without success! How can it be raised so well? The water is not cloudy either.

Tang Yu liked the way he looked at the moment, and said vigorously, "What do you want to eat?"

"Let's have a beef steak, I like something with a stronger milk flavor." An Yinong sat down and saw a recommendation today. The menu: Egg-roasted sea urchin, delicious from the sea.

Above is an enlarged photo of roasted sea urchin, golden, sprinkled with chopped green onion, and put a 'poor, helpless' expression. There is a small line next to it: I look like this and you still eat me?

An Yinong thought it was interesting, so he took the pen on the side of the order and wrote next to the sea urchin:

You don't eat well, can you grow like this? !