Chapter 10

The lady was stunned for a while, and she thought for a while: "I don't know much about music, but if you describe it in terms of aroma, it's probably a vague coffee aroma, mixed with rum and vanilla cream ice cream, when it slowly When it fades, the aroma of the pine wood that has been roasted by the fire stands out."

"Do you work as a perfumer?" An Yinong couldn't help but praise, "You not only understand fragrance, but also music. Fireplace time, the name of this song."

She accepted the compliment generously: "It's very nice, and the song's name is also beautiful."

Seeing this harmonious scene, the system couldn't bear it, and floated directly in front of An Yinong. An Yinong lowered his head and started the second song.

"Go home and tell you." He responded to the system's questions in his heart.

The system quieted down: "Then you have to compensate me for one more, no, two wolf-toothed potatoes."

As soon as the guitar strings were plucked, the small street corner became quiet, and even those ignorant children were hugged by their grandparents In his arms, watching quietly.

It is a completely different feeling from the previous song. The style of the song is simple and smooth, and the rhythm is brisk, like the refreshing sea breeze blowing through, blowing away the lazy atmosphere created by sweets and fragrant flowers.

The brisk singing is like a flying bird, in which you can 'smell' the slight salty taste of the sea and 'see' the endless sea.

They stepped on the soft white sand, left a trail of footprints on the sand, and jumped up again, giving birth to wings. They follow the waves and soar freely between the sky and the sea.

The listeners are immersed in it, fascinated.

"Guess what it's name is?"

An Yinong's voice awakened the audience around him. It turned out that the song had already ended, but the free and happy singing was still echoing in the minds of the audience, and he couldn't recover for a long time.

"How about I sing a song for him alone if I guess right, or just wipe the edge?"

"Really? There's an exclusive tune just by the side?" The audience was excited, but they knew how well this unremarkable young man sang in front of him.

That voice really makes people's souls sing away. If this can be sung for them...

they think of that scene, and they feel bubbling with beauty.

"This song is comfortable to listen to. It's like the bedside song my mother used to sing to me. Could it be Yue'er, Xiao Baiyun or something?"

"I think Gale is quite similar." .

"When I listened to it, I seemed to 'see' clean white sheets, washed and dried on the balcony. The sun on the balcony is just right, but I would rather lie in the quilt and be surrounded by clean air...I guess, 'white Shirt'? Or 'clean'?" The young man came up with a more literary title.

An Yinong shook his head, ignoring various wrong answers, and turned to look at the girl in the red dress at the front.

The woman in the red dress frowned and pulled out the scents that could be associated with it from her memory: "Sea salt, the fragrance of pear, the refreshing and cleanness of lemon, orange blossom... If it were me, what name would I name such a fragrance?" ...walking by the sea?"

"Holiday by the sea." An Yinong clapped his hands and said with a smile, "The name of the song." 

The woman showed an unbelievable expression: "Really, really?"