Chapter 119-120

Chapter 119

"Have you all read it? Vote now, and raise your hand if you think it should be published on an expedited basis."

As soon as the chief editor finished speaking, most of the people in the office raised their hands with a brush, and none of the female editors fell. The remaining editors hesitated for a moment: "I think it looks good, but I think it looks good. It's just that the market for comics with female themes doesn't look good."

"About that," editor Qian raised her hand, "I think it's an advantage instead."

"How so?"

Editor Qian remembered what the small boss analyzed with her before, who was a bit shy suddenly gave birth to a lot of courage, so she stood up, "Because the female comic topic is blank, the one who eats the first bite of meat may guide the market and get the biggest benefit, so I think the advantages of this attempt outweigh the disadvantages."

"Even so, isn't it a bit risky to expedite the publication?" This person raised another question.

"Now that the serialization of Legend of the Desert Heroes has just ended, readers need a manga of the same genre as a buffer. To suddenly put up a comic with a female theme and as the main theme, I am worried about causing dissatisfaction among those old readers."

Faced with this doubt, Editor Qian also nodded: "Because, most of the readers of our comic magazine are attracted by Legend of the Desert Heroes, and this part of readers have certain requirements on the drawing quality of comics. But for now, none of our magazine's other comic works have reached such a high level.

"But the quality of this book, 'The Girl of the Royal Spirit', as you can see, is to the extent that a random page can be cut out for the cover, and has the same extremely outstanding skill of depicting large scenes as 'The Legend of the Desert Heroes'."

The editorial team discussed for a long time, and finally, the editor-in-chief decided, "This issue will be added to "The Maiden of the Spirit", and the second issue will be judged according to the readers' letters, whether to continue to publish it."

All the people answered yes, and Editor Qian was even more confident: the little boss will create another industry myth!

So, the comic that took over after "The Legend of the Desert Hero" became "The Maiden of the Spirit".

The day before summer vacation.

"Ahhhhhhh, tomorrow the "Legend of the Desert Heroes" will be released in a single volume, I so want it to be tomorrow now, I can go buy it right away. And I still want to read the next one, what's with that sudden appearance of the King of the West? And what's the mysterious identity of the boss lady, Ah Heung? Damn Yinong, how many holes has he dug?" Zhang Wei howled, clutching the latest issue of Painted Friends magazine.

"Don't you have a full set of Painting Friends magazine? If you can't find anything else that looks good for the time being, you can also look at other comic magazines, such as The Way of the Chivalry?" The others asked.

"The Way of Chivalry can't be read at all right now, I don't want to see comics that don't even make sense logically and have no meaning at all except to fight and kill."

An Yinong cleaned up the table tube while watching them discuss the plot of it with great enthusiasm.

He had been very curious about the plot into the key moment but abruptly stopped, what is the reaction of the people watching? Now that this request has been met, the original feeling of hanging on to the reader's appetite ...... is so good, huh?