Chapter 219

An Yinong hadn't thought about his time in the entertainment industry for a long time, and he had sealed those things away. But today, this name opened the door to his memory.

There was a feeling of 'two worlds intersecting.'

The roll-up door re-launched, and a large truck came out. It came out, and the roll-up door automatically fell once more.

An Yinong sat in the rocking carriage, his hand stroking over Sting's smooth fur one by one, also reminiscing over what had once been.

But there was no longer much fluctuation in his heart, so it was evident that he put it down.

The owner of the car dealership on the side was pale and motionless. He was almost sure that the falling thunder that stopped the car was the work of the man in front of him. An Yinong's power exceeded the scope of his cognizance.

"What are you thinking?" An Yinong suddenly asked.

"You ...... wouldn't be a legendary dragon-level mutant, would you?" The owner of the car dealership replied subconsciously.

An Yinong's eyes narrowed from laughter, "Heh ...... you know quite a lot, tell me, to pass the time."

The car dealership owner had just been tortured for a while and was very 'aware of the time,' so he said what he knew and guessed. Anyway, if he didn't say anything, this youth in front of him also had a method to make him automatically open his mouth and explain everything in detail.

The national mutants in the country of Huaxia were all very low-key. Most of them only knew that the ratings were not based on combat strength but rather on a combination of the ability's specificity, utility, potential and other aspects.

The ability from no high and low noble and low, only to see whether it is used in the most appropriate time, whether to find the most suitable direction.

And one of the highest-rated, national treasure level mutants was the 'dragon level.'

"How much do you know about your master and that secret overseas base?" An Yinong smiled, "Of course, you can also choose to make up lies to fool me. I won't be angry."

The owner of the car dealership shivered. The more he said, the more the car dealership owner didn't dare to hide and fool around.

"My, my daughter, is still in their hands ......"

"Behave yourselves, and you still have a chance to meet alive. If you have to challenge my patience, I can also reunite your father and daughter underground." An Yinong seemed to smile, "Guess, can I do that?"

The owner of the car dealership blanched: a miscalculation, and this man was not from the government sector, not a rule-abiding guy. He couldn't make use of him.

When an unreasonable person meets an unreasonable person, it depends on whose fist is bigger. There is no doubt that An Yinong's fist is big, so the car dealership owner said anything to save his life.

An Yinong listened while judging his ability to take this base.

If his ability needed to be improved, he would need to ask for outside help. Even if a state department were invited, things would become troublesome.

It was good that the centralized point, the car dealership owner said, was a mutant animal staging area without much armed forces.

The mutated animals would be inspected and then transferred to the harbor to be transported to their destination.

This process was unknown to the owner of the car dealership. His rank needed to be higher.

How would it be appropriate?