Chapter 153-154

Chapter 153

The third year, his birthday.

It was just dawn when the family maid came knocking on the door, saying that his classmates were there. An Yinong hurriedly went downstairs and saw two student boys wearing shirts and pants, with hair waxed, looking like grown-ups, with a student look hidden between their eyebrows.

They both sat carefully on the sofa with their feet together, not daring to glance at them.

An Yinong could not help but laugh: "You guys are dressed like this?" On the company interview?

"My old bean ah, know I'm coming to the birthday party, so I must be dressed like this, I am not very old-fashioned ah?" Zhang Wei cried his face.

"No, it looks good." An Yinong said with a clear conscience.

Zhao Gang also touched the styled hair: "My home is different, my home is the old sister's hands. It's the first time I've ever attended a birthday party, isn't it kind of on TV, walking around dancing in a dress? Then one side was set to full of food, what big lobster, abalone, everything."

"It's not that exaggerated, it's still sitting at a table and eating at a table."

Despite what he said, the two didn't relax, and Zhang Wei asked, "Did we come early?"

"I'm the one who asked you guys to come early and get together for the styling." An Yinong smiled and said, "You haven't used breakfast at this hour, have you? We have plenty of breakfast at home, let's eat together."

"Not good, right?" Zhang Wei put his hands on his knees, a little restrained.

Zhao Gang looked like he wanted to eat, but was too embarrassed to ask.

"What's wrong with it? Is it that you don't like to eat live-in meals?"

"No, it's just that I just ate ......" Zhang Wei hadn't finished speaking when his stomach growled, and his face turned red at once.

An Yinong just pretended he didn't hear: "Then consider eating with me. Otherwise, I'll eat alone, you guys see, it's so embarrassing."

He had said so, and the two of them agreed.

The breakfast at He's house was always very generous, with both Chinese and Western styles. They were always kept hot in the pot and could be eaten whenever they got up.

"Don't be polite, take whatever you want, there are no outsiders here."

"Where's Tian Tong's mom and dad?" Zhang Wei looked around, such a big restaurant, except for An Yinong, is the maid who serves food, where are his mom and dad?

"They are not here, I live alone." An Yinong chucked a soup bun on a spoon and carefully poked a hole with his chopsticks, the soup flowed out, "They got divorced."

"Huh? Sorry."

"Hmm?" An Yinong looked up, "They divorced because of their relationship problems, what are you talking about? Don't look like this, it's not the first day you know that I am a rich young man."

He said 'young master' in Zhang Wei's tone, which amused both of them.

After a meal, Zhang Wei and Zhao Gang slowly let go, and when they got into the private car of the He family, people have completely returned to their usual appearance, and there with hand gestures: "Your house is really big ah! I feel that toilets are bigger than my sister's and my house, you usually walk in the house and will not get lost?"