Extras: Chapter 254

An Yinong looked at him in disbelief.

"About my father, I didn't know before. But I changed the name myself, and An Yinong is my idol, and I have never lied about this."

An Yinong's lips parted slightly in surprise mixed with confusion.

"I once tried to commit suicide because of bullying, and his songs saved me. I took the name to get a little courage from him. Because I ...... was a deserter without a fight.

"I wanted to be a singer like him, but everyone pushed me toward movies and TV. I know I can't act, I'm not likable, I'm a waste of resources, I'm taking up other people's spots. I want to sing, but I'm too afraid to say this and avoid it, cluelessly airing my grievances in shitty ways."

He lowered his head, "I'm sorry, I was intentionally late in the morning ......"

Before Wu Yi Ren could finish, a hand pressed on his head, "Even if you want to rebel against your family's control, don't use this self-destructive way. Continuing like this, maybe your family hasn't been completely disappointed yet, but the people who have expectations of you will be completely disappointed. Honestly, it's stupid to hurt others indirectly by hurting yourself."

"I'm sorry for saying nonsense that has nothing to do with the program." Artiste Oh's entire face reddened as if he had just reacted, which was much more natural and adorable than his previous appearance.

He didn't know why he said that on impulse. He didn't want the temporary 'teacher' in front of him to give him that disappointed look.

"Being clear about your needs and facing your weaknesses isn't too much of a failure." The person in front of him had suddenly changed from the son of a nasty guy to a fan of his own, and An Yinong's mood was quite subtle.

But since he was a fan and a fan who wanted to become a singer, he had to be a bit more strict.

"Want to become a singer?"

"Yes." Artist Wu opened his mouth timidly, losing half his courage now that his sanity had returned and he knew it was a live broadcast.

"Yes means yes, no means no. What do you mean, right?" An Yinong frowned.

"Yes!" With a jolt, Artiste Wu answered loudly.

"To become a singer, have you done your daily vocal exercises? How's the lung capacity? What types of songs have you tried? Do you have a clear cognizance of your voice condition? What instruments do you know? Do you know how to read music? Have you ever considered looking for a professional teacher for further training ......"

"Huh?" An Yinong's string of questions slammed down, blinding the person.

"There are still so many things left to do. Why are you still in the mood for self-exile? If you have time, could you hang your voice? Refrain from thinking about things here. Thinking a thousand times is better than practicing once."

An Yinong took two steps and backed up, "Coco is so timid that she wants to be a hero mouse. You can't be too far behind it."

Only after saying that did he turn around and leave, walking with the wind and a light smile at the corner of his mouth.

It took a long time for Artiste Wu to react, "How does Mr. Chu look like he knows a lot? ...... (turns his head)!"

Behind him stood the other three artists and the artist's assistants and managers, who all looked at him with monkey eyes.

"So you put on that disgusting look to disgust us?" Artiste Wang was the most outspoken, and when he opened his mouth, he made it impossible to answer.