Chapter 171-172

Chapter 171

"Ah..."

By the time the players realized it, things were already bad, these hunters that were more than a meter tall and could only be accurately considered as small animals pounced on them, they were extremely fast and appeared in front of them almost in the blink of an eye.

All the players transformed into insect form at the first opportunity, the insect standing at the front was covered in armor and had black, forked horns on his head, he lowered his head and blocked the hunter with his horns, and threw it out with a hard pick.

But not all the contestants were this lucky, some bug races evolved in the direction of speed, flight, poison system, and so on, and their changed bug bodies couldn't block a peck from this strange bird.

"Damn, these birds' beaks are harder and sharper than special steel."

"They are blood-eating finches that feed on blood and are known for their speed and sharp beaks, everyone be careful not to get close to it."

It was still too late to say that.

At first, the one with the injured foot turned into a long worm and flew to change his body color to blend in with the trees, and his breathing rate dropped to a minimum. But the smell of blood on his foot destroyed this subtle camouflage.

As fast as an arrow, the hunter bit right into his throat, and the player stared wide-eyed, feeling a piece of flesh being bitten off his neck and blood being voraciously sucked out of it, before slowly collapsing.

The other players looked at him with red eyes and then turned to these difficult group-acting hunters.

"The Bugs have lived in times of peace for too long, and one by one, they've raised fat blood, and their fighting instincts are almost wiped clean." The viewers in the live broadcast room made comments.

Many players died in every game due to their lack of quick reflexes. So as soon as the game ended, everyone said that they would train themselves, but the next game three years later was still the same, nothing had changed, and it seemed that what they said about training themselves was merely mouth exercise.

"It's not that they don't train themselves, it's that the ordinary training in the training grounds without life and death crises brings a completely different sense of oppression than this kind of game where one faces death head-on. Most people's mental quality simply hasn't reached the standard of 'being able to go into battle', let alone resist fighting."

There could be quite a few races outside of the Bug Race looking on, so how could they slack off so much? Foolishly, this must be the reason why so many people died in the Survival Game, or why it was held every three years.

"Gu Gu!" The hunters' cries on the screen suddenly changed their tone, and those stupid guys were like encountering a natural enemy and began to manically move to the sides to avoid it.

"Wo grass, there won't be any big bosses appearing." The audience looked over with an excited and nervous mood.

A silhouette appeared in the rain curtain, it was hard to tell if it was a man or a woman, it was quite tall, and it was holding something in its hand.

"Gu Gu!" One of the biggest bird monsters let out a shrill cry, it tried to test the waters while retreating, all the birds retreated and retreated to a safe position before they disappeared into the forest with a brush and disappeared.

And the one who had already scared off the birds before even getting close revealed a clear appearance.

"Explorer's zither?"