Chapter 133-134

Chapter 133

After returning Xie Jiu did not sleep a night, tossing and turning thinking about that sentence.

"Tian Tong is so kind, he must just think that it is good to save people." His mouth advised him not to think too much, and could not help but look forward to it, perhaps he also means a lot to him.

He even had the impulse to make another trip to the He residence, however, Master He is an old man, a careless one, and he might see through his nonexistent thoughts.

"He is so small, and a boy, the only son in the family." Xie Jiu thought about it all and felt that he had no hope.

"If he knows that 'Uncle Jiu' is holding that kind of idea, he is only afraid that it will be too late to escape."

After the He family gathered for a meeting, the matter of the 'scholarship fund' was completely set in stone.

It was also good that Grandpa He took the lead, he used to rescue poor students, and the He family was familiar with it. Now it's just a matter of consolidating and making a 'scholarship fund'.

Think about it, think of it as a financial disaster.

After that, the He family made public on TV and in the newspapers about the 'scholarship fund', saying that they were willing to provide interest-free and unsecured scholarship loans to poor students and to provide 'scholarship work'.

Grandpa He said on TV and in the newspaper that he hoped children in poverty would give themselves a chance to go to school, which is one of the most effective and easiest ways to change their fate, and not to easily cut off their education because of poverty.

Grandpa He contacted some universities in Hong Kong and asked them for a list of those who recently got into college but couldn't afford to study, and then had people visit each house and talk to their families about student loans. Even, the He family hired some people to go to some poor fishing villages and cottages to promote it, hoping that more people would see it.

They are interested in doing this, rather than buying fame.

In addition, the 'mobile hospital' that the He family cooperated with Xie Jiu also began to go to remote areas in the countryside, with a truckload of equipment and a truckload of doctors.

Among them there are also many very authoritative experts, also invited by the two, experts and a bunch of students, all come to check their health for free for those living in poor areas.

"This is a good opportunity to practice and learn."

At first, those people in the poor areas still had doubts, having been pitted against the rich many times, they didn't dare to believe in it.

But when they saw those doctors from big hospitals come down and check their bodies and didn't charge any fees, didn't sell drugs, and didn't deliberately say that they had to go to their hospitals to be treated for any disease, those people were finally willing to give it a try.

If there is nothing seriously wrong with their health, most doctors just advise them to maintain a healthy routine and pay attention to their daily nutritional intake. If they encounter pregnant women, or if they are tested pregnant, they tell them some precautions to take.

Doctors know that these are poor people, so the regimen they give is also based on food therapy.

But they also meet people who have a serious illness, then they will do another detailed examination, and some have to make a special trip to the hospital for laboratory tests, and when the results come out, they try to tell the person in conservative and gentle language that he may need treatment.